Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2019, 07:17 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday, 4th August, 2019

Good morning everyone, had a bit of a lay in this morning as I have had a bad night again. I trust you and your four legged friends are all well and Harvey you are also feeling better.

Have a good day, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2019, 08:12 AM
Good Morning Dogseyland

Weather okay here this morning had a nice walk with Gert and off out again in a moment for a field ball chasing run. May go out for lunch and catch up with some friends depends .

Moyra So sorry you are feeling rough again. Hope it eases off as the day moves on.

So everyone have a good day catch ya later alligator's………….
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2019, 08:23 AM
Good morning Moyra, Kazz and all who follow

Hope you feel better as the day goes on Moyra

Enjoy your day Kazz whatever you decide to do.

Warm and sunny here. Was up early, due to Barry snoring, so out early with Teazle. Have some Chelsea buns rising at the moment, have also picked more runner beans. They seem to appear over night

Hope all are well and that you are not feeling too tired Harvey

Have a good day and stay safe.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-08-2019, 09:46 AM
I do not snore, well I have never heard myself snore anyway. Seems everything is my fault even when asleep

Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2019, 01:08 PM
Originally Posted by tumbleweed View Post
I do not snore, wel i have never heard myself snore anyway. Seems everything is my fault even when asleep

The sleep of babes...………...
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

04-08-2019, 01:50 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Harvey you are also feeling better.

Thank you Moyra (Hope that 'bad' night is just a one off) and everyone who has been thinking of me.

The steroids finished on Friday and I've been on the slow 'down' since then not as bad as the first time around, have had to really take it easy, feel so weak, don't like it but hopefully will start to get my strength back over the next week.

Bruna found a lovely little place to swim yesterday and he was so happy, all four feet of the bottom and some other dogs in the water as well Wish I had been there. Xena still not keen, she put front paws in and had a drink but no swimming.

Bye for now
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2019, 02:16 PM
Harvey, take it easy Mr... hopefully get your treatment over with and you will be back to full strength soon
Moyra, hope your night is much more comfortable tonight
Sue... snorers never believe they snore lol
Manage to get into both even asleep tumbleweed
Kazz, hope you got out for your lunch and have a good time
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2019, 02:30 PM
Hi Harvey, glad you are not as bad as you were the first week, hopefully things will get easier as your treatment progresses. Lovely that Bruno loves the water who knows when Xena gets to see him enjoying it she might risk it and come to like it or if she is anything like my Amber she will walk a long way round to miss a puddle. She absolutely hates water too! Ist for a Labrador all my other Labradors previously adored the water.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2019, 03:36 PM
Good afternoon all.

Lovely weather here. Perfect walking weather.

The village fete and carnival has been on this weekend. It meant going to town half and hour earlier than usual and taking the back roads home to avoid the standing traffic. Been caught up in it a couple of time before so know you can be stuck there over an hour coming back our normal way.

Aw, Moyra. Hope you have a better night tonight and Harvey, keep that chin up. The treatments won't last forever and they are well worth the aggro for a cure.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2019, 05:40 PM
Chris, thanks you are so right with regard to Harvey taking it easier for the time being. He will win in the end. Our thoughts and prayers are all with him. God bless Harvey!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >