Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2019, 06:53 AM

Daily Thread, Friday, 2nd August, 2019

Good morning all, very muggy looking out there, must get Amber out to stretch her legs. Have a good day everyone, stay comfortable and dry and above all things safe and well. God bless.

Harvey, it might be the day for you to stay in bed. take care.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-08-2019, 07:14 AM
Morning Moyra and all to follow.
Similar weather here today to Moyra.

Busy busy this morning orting to go away for a week.

Harvey hope you are feeling well and not been hit by the tiredness and nausea.
griff hope Steve is feeling brighter today and that you are feeling better in all ways to.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2019, 08:19 AM
Good morning Moyra, Lynn and all who follow

Hope you enjoy your break Lynn

Harvey hope you are not feeling too bad today but take it easy

Griff hope Steve is a little better today

Lovely here sunny and very warm. Have iced more runner beans and frozen them so just housework to do.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2019, 08:41 AM
Morning all
Lynn, have a lovely holiday
Sue, you have done more before I even get up than I do most days!
Steve's the same, I whatsapped him last night, said would he like to go away for a night or two when his holidays come in September...he said he isn't leaving Molly..I said that's o.k, we can take her with us..I will find somewhere to go for us all, he said he can't say yes and he can't say no...I will go see my brother instead, he can sit at home alone and moan he never goes anywhere, if his sister said come to America with us...he would go
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-08-2019, 09:20 AM
Wow Sue you sound as busy as me. Packing for is the hardest, food supplements and medication.

Awwww griff it's hard.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2019, 11:31 AM
Afternoon all.

Been to work this morning started at 5 home for 10.30.

Liking the early finish but tired think its more the weather than the early morning its very muggy here I have not quite a headache but heavy head will take an Allery/anti fishermen tablet and hope this stuffy feeling goes mainly due to the fields been cut I think.

Griff give him a chance, sure he will "snap" out of it "we give those we love the power to hurt us because we love them" and someone once said to me "Love me for who I am now not who you wish me to become"
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-08-2019, 05:03 PM
I picked even more runner beans this evening, no wonder they are called "runner beans" it is a job keeping up with how fast they grow.Took them around to our neighbours whose dog Sue looks after if they have to go out for the day to hospital

Waiting for a parcel from China. Tracked all the way over there, over here the post office don't even bother, so got no idea where it is at the moment and they have had it for 4 days now and still not arrived..

It surprises me how we function in this country ,we must have the worse communication of any of the civilised world
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

02-08-2019, 08:28 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
I said that's o.k, we can take her with us..I will find somewhere to go for us all

Great idea, you'e very generous, hope he reconsiders, there's lots of B&B's and similar where dogs are allowed and it would be good for all three of you.

Also hope the change in day for your medication went OK.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

02-08-2019, 08:36 PM
Good news on the 'Bruno' front

Today Alena took him to the forrest and let him off lead, he's been a bit of a runaway so far so he's mostly been on lead. Today, at last, he didn't go too far and even came back when she called him

We are hoping that slowly he is realising he's in his 'forever home' and as we all know dogs don't like change and he's had quite a lot in the last year.

It's been about four months now, sometimes it can be a year before they really accept new homes etc.

I finished the course of steroids yesterday and now I'm entering the tiredness phase but so far today it's been better than last time, I'm not trying to do too much, lie down or even sleep in the afternoon and keep my liquid intake up. They changed the chemo doseage so that may have helped as well. Just have to see what the next few days bring.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

02-08-2019, 08:39 PM
Originally Posted by tumbleweed View Post
I picked even more runner beans this evening, no wonder they are called "runner beans" it is a job keeping up with how fast they grow.

Sue / Barry
Yes we used to grow them but don't anymore, they can be very vigorous, and being a tight git I don't like to throw anything edible away
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >