Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2019, 05:37 AM

daily chat Tuesday 30th July 2019

Hi all National Friendship day so hello all.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2019, 06:33 AM
Good Morning Brenda and all to follow. Nice and bright at the moment, still have some washing out on the line, wonder if its dry. Have a good day all, trust you and your four legged friends are all ok, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well, God Bless.

Harvey glad yesterday went well hope you will take it easy today. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2019, 07:19 AM
Good morning Brenda, Moyra and all who follow

It is nice when people stop to ask if you would like help with a dog. I was in the unfortunate position once when no one was around and before the invention of mobile phones, when one of my Afghans collapsed. I know nothing like yours or Harvey's in weight but still difficult to pick up and carry but I managed it somehow.

Lovely here this morning but quite windy and high winds forecast for later. It is very warm also. Off to library and bank shortly and if I am able to stand upright later will mow the lawn

Pleased yesterday went well Harvey. Now take it easy and do as "nurse Griff" advises.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-07-2019, 09:03 AM
Morning brenda, Moyra, Sue and all to follow.

Warm sunshine here again today , rain and storms predicted later.
We were out just gone 6.30 this morning Dillon decided to take us the route to the other park as we stopped him yesterday due to him struggling and the heat even though it was early.
He got to roll in the cut grass and is now a mess and will need a good brush through. He managed a 2 mile walk lots of nail scraping no stumbles and a few rests unless on the parks and then he found the energy to have some runabouts.
My worry Sue when on my own I use to know I could of rung Paul or Beth and they would of picked us up when we lived in Upwell. Here no one I can contact so i tend to keep the walks shorter.

Harvey hope you are feeling well today.
griff how are you feeling and Sue hope that foot is feeling better, don't overdo things.
Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2019, 09:09 AM
Morning all
Brenda, I am glad to have you as my friend
Lynn, could you take the number of a local taxi company? I am o.k thanks...tired and have my injections in my knees on the 20th...will be off my feet for 2 days, stuck in for 2 whole days...groan
Sue, I can imagine trying to lift an Afghan would be no easy task!
Moyra... hope you get your washing dry..think we are supposed to get rain here, mind you they said the same yesterday and it was red hot until the night time
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2019, 03:15 PM
Thanks Griff, yes my washing was all dry and finished and now put away. Going to take Amber for a walk in a little while, before it starts to rain again. My knee is still bad but I certainly wouldn't want to have injections into to it, mind you I do not think keep taking the codeine phosphate and Paracetamol Zapain capsules are doing my kidneys any favours as it is causing my ankles and feet to swell. Well must get Amber out now. Have a good rest. God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2019, 03:45 PM
I don't want them Moyra..I have no choice and I have to be guided by what the consultant says, the one in my knee before didn't work but the one in my foot did so I am hoping it's successful this time