Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2019, 06:23 AM

Daily Thread, Saturday, 27th July, 2019

Good morning all, much cooler this morning. I hope you and yours are all ok. Shall be grateful for some cooler weather if its on the cards.

Have a good day everyone, stay cool and dry and above all safe and well.

Harvey hope you are gradually improving day by day and anyone else who is under the weather too. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2019, 07:16 AM
Good morning Moyra and all ho follow

A lot cooler today and raining hard and the forecast is that it is in the the day

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2019, 10:02 AM
Morning all
Thoroughly annoyed it's raining and summer has gone...boo!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-07-2019, 10:34 AM
Morning Moyra, Sue, griff and all who follow.

We walked Dillon out early got back kept his walking gear on and managed somehow to get him indoors as we needed to pop out. It was no easy task however had to remember a horse trick go up behind him difference is Dillon doesn't kick.
Had breakfast out couldn't find a watering kit for when we are away or any water holding gel so now looking online.

Raining here to and cooler. Don't worry griff sure it's only temporary and Summer will be back soon.

Gardens are loving it though.

Hope everyone ad all four legged friends are well today.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2019, 11:20 AM
Lynn

What are you trying to keep watered what about a couple of kiddies paddling pools and top with water then put pots/baskets in there?
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2019, 11:22 AM
Been to work home walked Gert now relaxing. Loads cooler with the rain and a nice rain too not too heavy.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2019, 11:24 AM
Good afternoon all.

For the most part, the rain has held off for us this morning. There was a shower, but we were undercover at the cafe and it kindly stopped as we finished . We've really enjoyed the morning as it's been 'just right' temperature wise for us and Rosie is loving it as she could have a bit of a run about. The rain has just started now so it's timed it just right for us.

Got a blood test on Tuesday, then a follow-up with the doctor. Very likely after that, a referral to a neurologist. Not looking forward to any of it, especially any diagnosis they may come up with
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-07-2019, 11:50 AM
Good thought Kazz but we would need a swimming pool for the 80+ pots we have.
Managed to order what we need online.
Chris do hope things aren't as bad as you are fearing.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-07-2019, 04:48 PM
We had another parcel delivered here Wednesday for the guy next door. He still hadn't been round to collect this afternoon, I heard him out the back and saw his car parked so popped down the path to give him the parcel.
I had decided that from now on I was going to tell the postman he doesn't collect so I wouldn't take them in anymore.
Soon changed my mind on that he said he has bone cancer he is walking with a stick and we now know why there is no urgency on his part he has enough sent so he is always a month in advance.
He did acknowledge he had the card being told they had been delivered here. I mentioned I had seen his note asking for them to be left round the back but I explained the parcel needs a signature being drugs he seemed surprised.
Anyway I will take the parcel in if needed and when I hear him about will pop down the path and drop them round.
He has a stick and seems quite out of it. I know how Gill use to get.
The short walk round here is probably not helpful either.
I do wonder if he should be driving as he seems like Gorden said the time he knocked as if he is drunk. Possibly the cancer and drugs.

Glad we haven't complained about the dogs. They have a nice kennel in the back garden so can be in and out if they choose.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-07-2019, 05:01 PM
Went and got a 6 way extn lead for my battery chargers for the cameras

looks a lot but saves bending down under the table, and only having to now just switch on the one I want and not all of them as before
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >