Female 

25-05-2016, 06:29 PM
Beautiful dogs Trouble.
NickyAnn
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-05-2016, 07:43 PM
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
The Crusade of hate marches on unabated.
A crusade against a breed of dog you have never even met.
I think you should be banned from this site.
Not for your opinions which you are perfectly entitled to but you don't even read peoples replies to you, just straight into your next rant.

I have avoided commenting on what I believe happened in these cases.
I have never said the child, the adult or the dog is to blame, because I wasn't there so can't offer an opinion.
You however who also wasn't there have all the facts gleaned from Newspapers who repeatedly get the breed wrong. Any old mix can be referred to as a Staffie even if they have no staffie in them at all.
You resort to abuse whenever we disagree. I have no need of psychological help but thanks for your concern.
I have owned a Staffie for the past 9 years but apparently you know more about their traits than I do, You who has never even met a Staffie, of course you do as you are an authority on all things dog, yet continue to show your ignorance in every post you make on whatever topic.
New members asking for help have their thread hijacked by you, because it's all about you and your dog. Every type of thread you reply to goes exactly the same way, you have never once posted a helpful comment to anyone.
Again a dozen newspapers, and a dozen ripped up, and or dead children or adults and they are all wrong and you are right. If you say so. The fact is that in every one of those cases where the Staffie terror dog hurt or killed a person, the owners trusted their dog just as much as you trust yours, and there is nothing that you can say to change this fact. So have mercy on the innocent children and adults, and the thousands more pets killed by these animals as well. The pet dogs and cats killed do not make the newspapers, but as we know they matter too.
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

25-05-2016, 08:27 PM
Originally Posted by NickyAnn View Post
Again a dozen newspapers, and a dozen ripped up, and or dead children or adults and they are all wrong and you are right. If you say so. The fact is that in every one of those cases where the Staffie terror dog hurt or killed a person, the owners trusted their dog just as much as you trust yours, and there is nothing that you can say to change this fact. So have mercy on the innocent children and adults, and the thousands more pets killed by these animals as well. The pet dogs and cats killed do not make the newspapers, but as we know they matter too.
Who says we have no mercy?
How do any of us know how well trained the dogs involved were?
We don't plain and simple.
The owners trusted their dogs, but what does that prove exactly?
Maybe their trust was misplaced, maybe the dogs were completely untrained. Maybe the dogs were like thousands of others that were never exercised.
The simple fact is none of us know anything about any of these dogs or their circumstances.
What I do know about is my dog and those of my friends, you can't claim the same because you have never met a staffie, let alone trained one or lived with one for 9 years.
The fact is in every case you mention the dog was destroyed, what more do you want?
Do you want every Staffie destroyed for the actions of a few because that's like saying someone committed murder so let's sentence everyone to life imprisonment.
NickyAnn
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-05-2016, 08:37 PM
to your dog? Being that Purina products are contain waste products and even antifreeze, propylene glycol. If you feed this to your dog, why do you do it?

This thread will get me banned pronto if this website takes money from Purina.
NickyAnn
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-05-2016, 08:45 PM
Who says we have no mercy?
We don't plain and simple.
The owners trusted their dogs, but what does that prove exactly?
Maybe their trust was misplaced, maybe the dogs were completely untrained. Maybe the dogs were like thousands of others that were never exercised.
The simple fact is none of us know anything about any of these dogs or their circumstances.
What I do know about is my dog and those of my friends, you can't claim the same because you have never met a staffie, let alone trained one or lived with one for 9 years.
The fact is in every case you mention the dog was destroyed, what more do you want?
Do you want every Staffie destroyed for the actions of a few because that's like saying someone committed murder so let's sentence everyone to life imprisonment.
There is nothing that you can say that can change the fact that the owners of Staffordshire terriers that have killed children and adults, were as trusted as your dog is to you.
Now if you are saying that untrained Staffordshire terriers are more dangerous than trained ones, then you are admitting that the breed should be banned, because you are saying that these dogs need to be trained not to kill people.

Great bit of knowledge, so how did you train your dog not to kill children?

Can you spell Psychological Denial
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran

25-05-2016, 09:08 PM
There is nothing that you can say that can change the fact that the owners of Staffordshire terriers that have killed children and adults, were as trusted as your dog is to you.
Now if you are saying that untrained Staffordshire terriers are more dangerous than trained ones, then you are admitting that the breed should be banned, because you are saying that these dogs need to be trained not to kill people.

Great bit of knowledge, so how did you train your dog not to kill children?

Can you spell Psychological Denial
You'd be surprised what I can spell, although I'm restrained enough not to say it.
Do I believe untrained Staffies are dangerous? did I say that? No, that's just you putting your spiteful twist on everything.
I don't believe in banning innocent dogs. I did not say any such thing about training not to kill, there you go again, twisting everything and answering nothing.
Oh and my staffie doesn't rampage around killing rabbits either, don't rabbits count?
Someone needs to train you how to read because you see the words but somehow they say something completely different to you.
Must be the way you twist everything.
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran

25-05-2016, 09:09 PM
NickyAnn
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-05-2016, 09:20 PM
You'd be surprised what I can spell, although I'm restrained enough not to say it.
Do I believe untrained Staffies are dangerous? did I say that? No, that's just you putting your spiteful twist on everything.
I don't believe in banning innocent dogs. I did not say any such thing about training not to kill, there you go again, twisting everything and answering nothing.
Oh and my staffie doesn't rampage around killing rabbits either, don't rabbits count?
Someone needs to train you how to read because you see the words but somehow they say something completely different to you.
Must be the way you twist everything.
You said and I quote, "Who says we have no mercy?
We don't plain and simple."

So clearly you have implied that you believe training these dogs properly can avert them from killing children.

You said it, not me.
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran

25-05-2016, 09:28 PM
You said and I quote, "Who says we have no mercy?
We don't plain and simple."

So clearly you have implied that you believe training these dogs properly can avert them from killing children.

You said it, not me.
No what that says is none of us know any of the facts relating to these dogs.
I admit I don't know, as I've never met any of them.
You have read the papers so you know all there is to know and of course it's all accurate. You clearly know nothing about the British press.
I said what I said and then you put your unique interpretation on what I said.
Do get your facts right.
NickyAnn
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-05-2016, 09:45 PM
No what that says is none of us know any of the facts relating to these dogs.
I admit I don't know, as I've never met any of them.
You have read the papers so you know all there is to know and of course it's all accurate. You clearly know nothing about the British press.
I said what I said and then you put your unique interpretation on what I said.
Do get your facts right.
Wrong, the first fact we know is that the dogs are all Staffordshire Terriers, we also know that this breed kills more people in the UK than do Beagles and Westies, and every other dog you care to name. We know that this breed is banned in Germany because of it's VIOLENT behavior.

You may not know anything, but I know quite a lot. However it's not your intelligence that is the problem, it is that you are in complete psychological denial and shock perhaps to this. http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-36365619

These dogs are bred to fight and kill, and that is all there is to it, of course now you are going to accuse the BBC of a campaign against you as well.
Page 5 of 57 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 55 > Last »