View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2015, 07:22 PM
*Sigh* Thanks, everyone. It does suck, but as Popster said, it's something I have to deal with. I don't think that there is anything I can really do after reading around. It feels weird being 25 and dealing with this. Extremely embarrassing and horrid to publicize, but was just seeking people's opinions etc. on the matter. Thanks for the support, it does help to know you're not alone.
lovemybull
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-03-2015, 04:00 AM
I didn't realize you're so young darlin'. Those of us going through the change just take it as one of those joys of being a woman...but really talk to your doctor. You shouldn't be suffering like that.
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2015, 04:21 AM
Haha, well sometimes I don't realize my age, either. I certainly don't feel this young. It's the meds that is causing this, no doubt... but it's SO annoying. Again, it does feel weird being my age with night sweats... but weird or not, they're there. Doctor will be notified, but I doubt he can do anything.
Bobble
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-03-2015, 06:05 PM
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
I never found anything that worked either, mine was alledgedly the menopause and lack of oestrogen, it wasn't but that's what they treated me for. The nhs have caused me no end of problems as a result but taking progesterone did stop it, well either that or it was a coincidence and it went of it's own accord. Like you I had dysfunctional uterine bleeding, they came up with several diagnosise all wrong, from fibroids to cancer and would never entertain my theory that it was the bloody hrt. I lost half my bodies volume of blood on two seperate occasions, I had two strokes not tia's before they started to pay attention to me. I'm lucky not to be dead because what they were doing was causing my blood to clot and on extensive investigations after the second stroke, it took them a year they discovered I have an auto-immune condition that causes my blood to clot far more easily than your average person. Oh and although that auto-immune disease has probably been there since birth, it's now believed it was triggered by the hrt. Not even an apology.
Gosh we are lucky to have you Trouble

Re the thread problem, I cannot add anything helpful, sorry Big Hug though!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2