View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2007, 07:51 PM
sorry - i use haylege but have 4 bails of hay because of the threatened hay shortage lol!!!

i prefer haylege

they are not using my haylege - definately - i keep a very close tab on that

it should last me 2 weeks from today - and so far its lasted over 2 and a half weeeks

its just weird how its me being targetted yet i know someone else on the yard isnt lked by the poepl who have moved off,,, yet they target me - which is why i dont think its them.... or mabey its someone trying to set someone else up...???

ive let it be known im not happy so if they keep doing it al the more then i will go back late at night and try catch them lol!!

also the house which looks accross the farm i will havea nice word with them and ask them if they have seen any strange cars pulling up etc.....

ETA I REFER TO HAYLEGE AS HAY - (COS I DONT USE MY HAY BAILS!) JUST TO CLEAR UP CONFUSION!!!!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2007, 07:55 PM
Oh yes, I've been there myself, hiding behind the stables in the dark too!!! That was when some idiot was letting our horses out at night though

I understand about the haylage!!!

Let's hope you find out what's going on up there, and keep an eye on your feed too!
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2007, 07:56 PM
yep - believe me they wont know what hit them if i catch them ..

well they will..... fist meets face....
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2007, 07:57 PM
forgot to say - someone i told about this said i could actually get the police involved as its acriminal offence???

i would tbh - if its the person i suspect - purely on principle - im sick of being walked all over...
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2007, 08:04 PM
When I had a horse we had someone at the yard with sticky fingers for everything, little things but still was annoying. Even our fish and chips lunches couldn't be left unattended!
We had a pretty good idea who it was and one lunchtime left some chips and a can of coke in the tack room and hid round the corner.
Sure enough we heard the thief coughing and spluttering.... we had filled the coke can with hoof oil lol.

She got the message anyway.

Not as serious as your problem though, I would speak to the yard managers.

Incidentally we never bought haynets, we just made them out of bailing twine, I got quite the expert!
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2007, 09:21 PM
yep i think i will ring her tomorow

dont want this problem to get any worse - needs to be made known etc...
shiba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2007, 11:12 PM
Hope you get it sorted soon, it is horrible.
bajaluna
Almost a Veteran
Female 

29-11-2007, 11:49 PM
Originally Posted by suze View Post
no kids on the yard

and twice in 3/4 days??? and no-ones elses belongings touched??

oh also - i found a plastic yellow cup in one of my feeds - ??!!! not mine, ive asked everyone on the yard - its no-ones..... okkkk
watch they dont put something in your horses feed that could be bad,can you padlock the feed tub?
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2007, 10:42 AM
no i dont have a padlock on it....

i could move i guess.....

i do sift through my hay and only make feeds up when im going to give them to him

i dont think whoever it is would be that sick to hurt my horse - that would be too extreme and if its who i think, they wouldnt because they would either get a call off the cops or id deal with it myself
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2