View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nicky1979
Almost a Veteran
Female 

06-08-2007, 09:19 AM
I feel so comfortable coming on here, much more than an 'other' site which I have been a member of.

I have watched other people beong shot down in flames for their actions or views before any questions have been asked to establish the facts and reasons . So much so I haven't been on there since I found Dogsey!!!

But here on Dogsey I feel able to ask a question or reply to a post with out fear of being made out to be a total doofus (I will admit that some times I am )

Watching everybody rally round recently with the loss of so many of our fur baby family has only deepened my love for this site and the people on it - this truely is a wonderful place

xxxxx
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2007, 11:46 AM
I also came here after having a rotten time on another forum, it was like the mafia, the ones that all new each other,,,and they did as it was a breed forum, most of them show, so majority rule so to speak, the chap responsible for admin,,,well im amazed he can walk,,,,with having no spine and all

you all play a part in makeing it special,,,AZZ your a gem,,,, but you know that,,,,so enough of stroking your ego,,,

I would be lost without dogsey now,,,,,,
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2007, 11:52 AM
Totally agree

Thanks to everyone who has offered me help and advice, thanks to everyone who has laughed with me cried with me and welcomed me back when I went AWOL for a while

Its such a great site and full of such great people and beautiful dogs!!

A big pat on the back to each and everyone of you

Lynne
x
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2007, 01:09 PM
Originally Posted by Luz View Post
There is a definate bond on here with most of us. I agree Jackie, it takes years to build up friendships like this, but moments on Dogsey.

What a perfect quote - well said Luz
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2