View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2007, 09:15 AM
I'm on a lot more now I'm back on broadband, I used to get fed up when I couldn't open photos and blogs so would give up. It was absolute torture when I moved and couldn't get on-line, I felt like I was missing out on so much gossip and information.

I too have a laptop so will often get in from work, put the telly on but surf instead of watching any programmes, I always log on when I have my morning cuppa and usually a couple of times during the day, if I'm at home and not working.

My name is Sheree and I'm a dogseyaholic
dori-katie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2007, 09:26 AM
I come on in the mornings at the weekend for a hour or 2 all depends on what i am doing, then at night i can be on here for up to 5 hours on and off inbetween cooking tea taking dogs for walks and anything else that needs doing.

:smt024
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

07-05-2007, 09:46 AM
Too long judging from my neglected housework, but not long enough to read and reply to all the posts..

I feel so mean replying to some people but not everyone, however I have to work to live so can't be on here as much as I would like. I do spend every spare moment on here though
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2007, 10:09 AM
If I'm watching the telly then I've got my laptop out, reading the news and on dogsey. So most evenings. I read a lot more threads than I post.... and I don't ever log out.
We too both have our laptops. OH is on the other couch playing his game..... which he does all the time. Keeps him quite though. Plus I get to have the tv remote as he's busy lol.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2007, 11:51 AM
thanks everyone, I tend not to watch tv so I think I can justify my time spent on dogsey, most people watch at least a couple of hours tv in a day, instead I spend my tv time on here the plus is I have made friends and you will not do that watching a film, its also educated me to a point I know things now I would never have learned from tv, the final plus is its keeping my brain working (badly) I noticed over the years since leaving school my spelling has gone right down hill so rather than using spell check when working on the pc and on dogsey I use my dictionary and its got the old brain going a bit better, though im sure you can still see many spelling errors lol, your all to polite to say though
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2007, 11:58 AM
TOO LONG
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2007, 12:04 PM
Originally Posted by Mahooli View Post
I'm on and off all day. Have no intention of working out how long I spend on here though lol!
Becky

BECKY you dont need to work it out, you just have to look at the date you joined and the amount of post you have made the evidence is all there
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2007, 02:40 PM
Originally Posted by dollyknockers View Post

my oh says to long i say not long enough .
seriously on and of a few hours a day
Same here, as can be seen by my housework (or lack of) as Minihaha says
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2007, 02:57 PM
oh dear!!!

well since i have been off work i would say about 3 hours maybe sometimes 4 a day, depends on what im doing if rick is at work then it will be 3 hours or so if he is home maybe 20 mins....

God i am sooo sad!!

Alex
xx
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2007, 03:10 PM
Depends on work - on days off and when Sid is working late it can be hours (my name is Anne-Marie and I am a Dogsey Addict )

When I am at work I don't usually get online unless I squish in a few mins of a morning, but with Marius needing an eye on him it is rare these days! Days off skys the limit

Anyway, I have an excuse at the moment as I am still playing catch-up from when my PC was bust so there:smt019 :smt003
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >