Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
BrandieSnap
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2006, 07:36 PM
Can't wait to hear what Dinky does next
Megan looks really happy now She's such a sweetie.

Good luck on your travels Dinky
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

13-08-2006, 09:36 AM
Great pictures nice to see Megan so Happy.

Dinky has now been to Scotland and and visited his Cousin Nessie at Loch Ness among other places, and he has asked me to send Megan a post card telling of her his Scottish adventures. This will be posted on Dinkn's behalf on Monday. I too love this thread.
Meganrose
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2006, 10:00 AM
Originally Posted by lovezois
Great pictures nice to see Megan so Happy.

Dinky has now been to Scotland and and visited his Cousin Nessie at Loch Ness among other places, and he has asked me to send Megan a post card telling of her his Scottish adventures. This will be posted on Dinkn's behalf on Monday. I too love this thread.
Thank you so much - The Magic continues soon..........

Kath XX
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2006, 06:49 PM
more dinkys story im loving this
Meganrose
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2006, 08:05 PM
Originally Posted by bens mum
more dinkys story im loving this
Aww ...will put pen to paper as it were, tomorrow all being well
Meganrose
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2006, 01:58 PM
Dinky's visit to Ireland

Well after all the fun in Wales with his new friends and the wise old Dragon, Dinky was fluttering about high up in the clouds swishing this way and that in the gentle breeze. Every now and again a friendly seagull would pass by him on their way back to the nest with some fish for the chicks and Dinky would wake from his day dreams to say hello.

Dinky seemed to be fluttering about for a long time as the night turned into day he saw the sun rise over some lovely green land far down below. Gently the wind tossed him up into the air and then then would slowly sink down again, each time getting lower and lower until he eventually came to land in a lovely green field. Dinky could see a big city in the distance.

The sun was shining and yet it began to rain a little and then Dinky saw the most beautiful rainbow arching over the field where he landed. He had never seen such colours before and for a while he didn't notice the little green creature looking up at him. "Hello there" said Dinky "I'm Dinky the Dinosaur, who are you?" The little creature replied in a funny little squeaky voice "Oh to be sure, don't you know anything...my name's Jojo and I'm a Leprechaun" "You're in Ireland" he added. Jojo told Dinky that the pretty city that he could see was called Dublin and he lived at the end of the rainbow. Jojo told him that he was on his way to see some friends of his Nic and the children, Leah, Alex and their big brother Ross and asked Dinky if he would like to come along. Before Dinky had time to answer the Leprechaun was reciting an old Irish ryhme and in a flash they were there.

Dinky saw Leah and she reminded him of Megan. Ross is just the same age as Megan and Dinky felt a little homesick again. Never mind they all said you can send a postacard to Megan after we've finished playing and we will help you. The children all had a wonderful time with Dinky and Jojo playing games and singing nursery rymes together. Dinky told them how he and Megan liked to sing Twinkle, twinkle little star together and started to day dream about Megan at home, as he did so he felt himself floating back up into the sky. Dinky panicked a little and shouted down to his friends " but I haven't posted Megan's card" "Never mind" shouted the children we will post it for you. Jojo smiled and winked at Dinky as he disappeared back high up into the clouds again...............

and this morning...it arrived. Megan's mummy just handed Megan the card. At 1st Megan wasn't too sure who it was from!

Way hey...it's from Dinky

Megan would like to say a huge thank you to all of Dinky's friends for their help.
BrandieSnap
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2006, 02:34 PM
Ooh lucky Dinky meeting a leprechaun!
Megan looks adorable
BrandieSnap
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2006, 02:35 PM
Megan is really adorable
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2006, 03:57 PM
Oh look at her little face bless her. The magic of the postal service
Meganrose
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2006, 05:48 PM
Originally Posted by BrandieSnap
Megan looks adorable
Dinky IS a very lucky Dinosaur and yes Megan IS adorable (mind you I'm biased)

Thanks Kath XX
Page 3 of 22 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 > Last »