Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2005, 07:19 PM

If you took a year out.....

If you took a year out - you know like students do - and money was no object, and you had no restrictions what would you do - where would you go????

Hard to think isn't it......................
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2005, 07:46 PM
Blimey, you're telling me it is

I'd like to tour the USA.
Zoundz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2005, 07:58 PM
oooooooooo....

I would go all over the world - but especially places like madagascar - i would work with the lemurs, especially the indri - and the indigenous people - TEFL stuff. then I would go to the philippines and do conservation work with the Panay Cloud Rat which is extremely mind numbingly rare. Then I would come home and travel the UK and get to know it - as I think it's sad that I live here and know nothing much of the geography of the place - and there's so much i want to see.

xx

ps. great topic!
jake
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2005, 08:03 PM
Apart from visiting Barbados, I'd get another dog as company for Jake and go for nice long walks in the country each day. Boring I know but I'd be more than happy just spending time with the dogs!
Emm
Dogsey Veteran

19-10-2005, 08:09 PM
I would travel the world and I would like to study some of the ancient civilisations and try to find the meaning of this life - think I need more than a year though
mari
Dogsey Junior
Female 

19-10-2005, 09:37 PM
Crikey thats a hard one , I cant think just yet ,as that would take a lot of figuring out :smt102
I mean would I be able to leave my grankids for a year ,dont think so and it would have to be someplace I could take my dogs as well ,
I guess it would just have to be a lazy year at home .
Mari
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2005, 09:47 PM
No contest, I'd take the OH and head back home to Canada, travel East to West, train across the Rockies and show him the whole country
Saz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2005, 09:48 PM
I would do nothing !! lol I have never done NOTHING so thats what i would do, stay on DW and get take aways every night
Miss Potter
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2005, 10:01 PM
I would rent an estate in Scotland, or on a little island somewhere, and just pleb out and relax with all the dogs! No pressure, total freedom etc etc...........
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

20-10-2005, 09:00 AM
I would like to take Amy and the family and stay in a villa in France..where I can buy good fresh meat, fruit and vegetables that taste as they should and cook for everyone
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »