Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2019, 08:12 AM

Daily Thread, Monday, 14th January, 2019

Good morning everyone. I trust you are and your four legged friends are all in fine fettle and those that were under the weather are now feeling better.

Grey looking out there this morning but hopefully will brighten up as the day progresses. Have a good day wrap up warm and dry and stay safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2019, 09:17 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follows

Lovely morning but cold. Washing done and jumpers round the radiators the rest through the dryer. Had a good walk with Teazle and now having a coffee

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-01-2019, 09:48 AM
Morning Moyra, Sue and all who follow.
Nice day today out back from the park we met Mabel the 11 year old Gordon setter and she came sprinting over for a game with Dillon and some treats.
Forgot to say we see on a sunday a guide dog called Pickle. Its his day off his owner has someone come along with them and he is allowed off the lead for a game and run about the park.
The blind chap was interested to feel Dillon and Dillon was so good stood there while the chap felt him all over to get an idea of size and his coat.
When Dillon deigns to come in we are off for some breakfast and to look at log burners. Might be lunch at this rate.

Glad the Quinoa turned out well griff like you say bit of a faff having to wash it.
Don't worry as nice as it was will not be buying cases of the wine.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2019, 10:01 AM
Morning all brighter than it has been and breezy here bedding on the line next door neighbour Ann beat me too it she has had hers out since 7.45 I was about 8.30ish.

All good here Mom slightly perkier I think, Gert fine and so am I. Bit of a sad morning my neighbour opposite front has been taken in to hospital with pneumonia he is 96 but goes every morning to the shop for his paper and over to the bookies early afternoon. His son let me know this morning so we can keep an eye on the house. And the neighbour over the way on the back Roy who has the St Bernard pup (Rosie) has been taken in he had pneumonia over Christmas and now back in his son said last night the hospital have said organ failure, he has had kidney dialysis at home for over 6 years now but been fine till Christmas.

Considering what to do in the back garden and still glad its cold as otherwise could make a mistake and have to undo it. LOL

New neighbour moved into the town houses ground floor seen the furniture but no one and I mean no one has seen the person moving in, we are slightly nosey and intrigued.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2019, 10:05 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Moyra, Sue and all who follow.
Nice day today out back from the park we met Mabel the 11 year old Gordon setter and she came sprinting over for a game with Dillon and some treats.
Forgot to say we see on a sunday a guide dog called Pickle. Its his day off his owner has someone come along with them and he is allowed off the lead for a game and run about the park.
The blind chap was interested to feel Dillon and Dillon was so good stood there while the chap felt him all over to get an idea of size and his coat.
When Dillon deigns to come in we are off for some breakfast and to look at log burners. Might be lunch at this rate.

Glad the Quinoa turned out well griff like you say bit of a faff having to wash it.
Don't worry as nice as it was will not be buying cases of the wine.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Good Lord not seen a Gordon Setter in quite a few years one lived next door to my Uncle lovely lad (the dog) called Minstrel.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2019, 01:19 PM
Good afternoon.

We've had SUNSHINE this morning. How lovely is that. Very little breeze and although cold, the sun made up for it.

Gary, in his wisdom, has bought a fitbit which is no earthly use to him as he is totally idle. I can see that being shoved in a drawer and forgotten very quickly
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-01-2019, 02:15 PM
Sorry to hear about your neighbours Kazz.
Hope you get a glimpse of new neighbour soon.

Mabel the Gordon Setter is 11 Kazz lovely girl. We met her not long after moving in and the man was impressed that I knew her breed.
We had a couple when we lived back at Fennells they came off the estate at the other end of the woods they would fly out the woods onto the fields and you would hear their owner frantically calling them. Both deaf as doorposts.
Sunshine here today to Chris. You will know where it is if you fancy a go.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2019, 02:47 PM
Lol Chris, I have just bought a fake Fitbit...I want to know how far I am managing to walk
I love Gordon setters and nice the guide dog has his day off...my old 2 were mates with a guide dog...Spencer, lovely lovely dog, I can remember he got attacked by a dog once and I swear the other dogs knew he was important and they ganged up on the other dog so he let him go and the naughty dog ran off.
Kazz..I am like that... want to know who is moving in and what they are like
Sue...will send my washing your way...I can't be bothered!
Afternoon Moyra...I still have the lurgy
Been for lunch with Steve...mum paid for us bless her, I had aubergine and lentil tagline, it was lush
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2019, 03:30 PM
Afternoon all
Met some friends this morning, then when I got back in I put a wash in, seems to have loads
I’ve got a Fitbit, I had the ALTA but Liam, Sarah & Lauryn bought me a new one at Christmas as I wanted one I could swim with. They bought me the Versa
I just got some lovely news, my young neighbours are have just told me they expecting a baby in May
Kazz I’m terribly nosy when new people move on our street
I am sorry about your neighbour
Griff glad you enjoyed your lunch, hope you feeling better soon
Lynn aww what a good boy Dillion letting the blind man fuss him
Was a nice bright morning here but then got a rain shower, still cold though.
Lauryn & her friend took Rosie out for a good wander
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2019, 04:14 PM
Oooo, that versa looks very good Mandy...mines a cheapie thing from eBay so probs won't even work lol. I just want to work out how far I am walking and try and push it a little further each day
Mum and dad are home.... bought me some lovely new high heels from penny's (Irish primarni)