Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2019, 08:40 AM

Daily Thread Sunday 13th January

Good morning everyone

Again not too cold. May have a go at digging up a plant that I no longer want. Have already divided it and planted round the garden so have plenty to use if I wish. Then to find a nice evergreen one not too big to replace it

Hope all two and four legged are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2019, 08:45 AM
Good morning all, I trust that you who were suffering are feeling better and all others as well as your four legged friends are in good heart.

Have a good day, don't think it is as cold this morning hope not must get Amber out. Had a bit of a lie in this morning. Stay warm and dry and above all be safe and well. God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2019, 09:01 AM
Morning Moyra and Sue. Happy digging. Must be something in the air as I potted plants yesterday? Or was it the day before? Which ever it was they are still perky. Anyway to answer your query Kazz. Daughter moved to the US years ago and has been breeding Belgian Tervs for some years now. She does all sorts of disciplines with them and has won numerous awards with them. Very proud of her and her acheivements with them. She does have a website if you would like to see them. Grey here still but I must go and feed the birds. Getting ready for the end of the month when the RSPB do their bird count. So I keep hoping that the birds will like the pellets that I am buying now so that there are some to count. Fussy birdies. Have a good day all.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2019, 09:25 AM
Good morning Sue, Moyra & Brenda
Dull & grey here but on a brighter note it’s my daughters 20th Birthday no more teens Lauryn is meant to be going out with her friend today, think they going to Wagamama for dinner. Her friend wasn’t very well early this week ( has problems with her skin) so she will see how her friend is later.
If not we will take her out for lunch instead.

Sue enjoy the gardening today. Will really need to sort ours soon.
Moyra hope you’ve had a good walk with Amber
Brenda my mum used to do the Bird count every year when she lived in England-
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2019, 10:09 AM
Happy birthday Lauryn. Hope her friend is well enough to go for lunch
Can't wait for the summer...I hope it's hot, I am fed up of the constant coughs and colds I am getting
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-01-2019, 12:15 PM
Afternoon Sue, Moyra, brenda Mandy, griff and all to follow.

Will be starting removing rest of bricks to open up fireplace soon. were finishing a film from last night then phone rang Gorden's cousin rang for a chat. So we will have a cuppa, donut and finish film then start work.

Doing steak and ale in the slow cooker to have a suet top for dinner tonight along with mash and veg.
Good stick to the ribs for for this cold weather.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2019, 02:31 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good morning everyone

Again not too cold. May have a go at digging up a plant that I no longer want. Have already divided it and planted round the garden so have plenty to use if I wish. Then to find a nice evergreen one not too big to replace it

Hope all two and four legged are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
That's what I am doing when I get round to it tha last one was the phlox the divisions are smaller than I would have done but realise they grow quick. Others I am giving away some are going straight away also looking for a nice evergreen to replace what are you thinking?

Have a good day.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2019, 02:32 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Good morning all, I trust that you who were suffering are feeling better and all others as well as your four legged friends are in good heart.

Have a good day, don't think it is as cold this morning hope not must get Amber out. Had a bit of a lie in this morning. Stay warm and dry and above all be safe and well. God bless.
A good day for a lie in,
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2019, 02:33 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Morning Moyra and Sue. Happy digging. Must be something in the air as I potted plants yesterday? Or was it the day before? Which ever it was they are still perky. Anyway to answer your query Kazz. Daughter moved to the US years ago and has been breeding Belgian Tervs for some years now. She does all sorts of disciplines with them and has won numerous awards with them. Very proud of her and her acheivements with them. She does have a website if you would like to see them. Grey here still but I must go and feed the birds. Getting ready for the end of the month when the RSPB do their bird count. So I keep hoping that the birds will like the pellets that I am buying now so that there are some to count. Fussy birdies. Have a good day all.
Yes please would be more than happy to see them I loved Katie.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2019, 02:34 PM
Originally Posted by Mandyuk1 View Post
Good morning Sue, Moyra & Brenda
Dull & grey here but on a brighter note it’s my daughters 20th Birthday no more teens Lauryn is meant to be going out with her friend today, think they going to Wagamama for dinner. Her friend wasn’t very well early this week ( has problems with her skin) so she will see how her friend is later.
If not we will take her out for lunch instead.

Sue enjoy the gardening today. Will really need to sort ours soon.
Moyra hope you’ve had a good walk with Amber
Brenda my mum used to do the Bird count every year when she lived in England-
More green finger itching to get going, your daughter is 20 Happy birthday to her and hope she gets to go out,
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >