Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2019, 01:49 PM
Lol...I knew what you meant Moyra
Managed my walk, not as far as I wanted as I was out of breath and the sweat was bucketing out of me...so that's good, got chatting to a workman for a bit, he was funny. Back home and had some carrot and ginger soup...very nice
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2019, 03:57 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Nobody picked me up on it but I had a brainstorm and put December instead of January in today's heading. The time goes by so quickly that I overlooked it. I have asked for a supervisor to change it for us. We are missing June for that help!
We have all had brainstorms.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

03-01-2019, 04:55 PM
Nobody picked me up on it but I had a brainstorm and put December instead of January in today's heading.

Well being late on parade I missed it anyway All seems correct now.

Thanks to all above for good wishes for OH the op. is Friday Jan. 11th. I am adding about one inch to the legs of all our chairs so that when sitting she'll be in the right position, also ordered a package of aids e.g. one of those picker upper things, since she must not bend down, and shower mats (baths are forbidden) and other stuff.

As I said before I will be looking in occassionaly over the next six weeks but maybe not posting too much 'cos it looks like I'll be busy
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-01-2019, 06:37 PM
Not to worry Moyra I cannot even remember what day of the week it is at the moment.
Kazz what a pain thinking there should be pillowcases and there aren't. Good resolution to stand back from small dramas I have been doing this for a while to surprising how much it helps.
griff glad you got out for a short walk slow and steady and I am sure you will be able to increase the amount of exercise.
Harvey I am sure you will be busy as will my brother as his wife goes in for a knee replacement on the 15th of this month.

Well just had a message from Maca's mum and their parcel has arrived and they are very pleased. Hoping to hear from Michael and Maca soon that theirs has arrived to. Just in time for their Christmas celebrations tomorrow.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2019, 07:39 PM
Fantastic news on the parcel.

Sister went to the shop today to discover as I predicted quilt only cannot buy them in the shop online only...…….so I try not available as a page online ring the company explain and...…..they are sending two out by delivery FOC due to issues...and an apology so from never shopping there again now will shop there again.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2019, 10:53 PM
Harvey, do hope your lovely lady will be ok. Casey will pick up on it and not make too many demands in the meantime.

Kazz, glad you got the quit business sorted. Lynn, glad Maca's mum received her parcel now just Michael's and Maca's to turn up. Certainly took their time. Night everyone, God bless.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

04-01-2019, 02:55 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
as will my brother as his wife goes in for a knee replacement on the 15th of this month.

Hope all goes well for her too.

Just as well the Spanish celebrate Xmas a tad latter than us if it takes so long to deliver aparcel

Casey will pick up on it and not make too many demands in the meantime.

You're probably right, but I'm betting he'll still want his daily walkies
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2