Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2016, 07:20 AM

Daily Thread, Wednesday, January 27

Good Morning all,

LG, do we get to call you Shaun now? lol Bet you feel better for your hair cut. Your hat will fit on better now!

June, those girls of yours were leading you a merry dance again last night. Very entertaining for us but not so for you diving in and out of the rain.

Hope the wind has dropped out there and it's stopped raining. I hate walking Amber in the mud and rain and the wind makes it even worse.

Lynn after all your hard work yesterday, hope you are going to take it a bit easier today.

Mandy, hope you are feeling better today and Brenda I think you were also going down with the dreaded lurgy hope you too are feeling better.

Well have a good day all, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-01-2016, 07:56 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Very windy here still and looks cold out. Yet to test it.
Went up to bed at 8.30 crashed slept till 9 then watched the real marigold hotel 8 actors staying there to see about retirement very interesting then slept like a log till nearly 7.30 very weird dream.
Tempted to take down the old wardrobe today Moyra.

Definitely need hats in this weather. Hope everyone is feeling well today and all doglets if not wishing you well soon. Hope your feeling better today brenda.
Better feed Dillon getting filthy looks.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-01-2016, 10:04 AM
Raining here, but beds not too bad, so they must have all stayed in last night after running me ragged. Its all kicked off again this morning, lots of possession of bones going on. Zen is in the Master Suite out of the way of trouble, Cariad is in the sleeping compartment, Mabs and Lona are guarding the remnants of last nights tea and not letting Keshi in, so sorted that out and Keshi is now in. Hoping the rain stops, but not holding out that much hope
LG you could get a herd of yaks They don't need milking, maybe The Mem could shear them or something, and I bet the meat is low cholestrol, and the big Bonus is you get to wear The Hat
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2016, 10:31 AM
Good morning Moyra, Lynn, June and all who follow

Hope its not to wet where you are Moyra or for you Lynn

Your girls certainly keep you on your toes June.

Very windy here but not raining at the moment so have managed to get an early walk in. Rained hard in the night which woke me up. Have had an expensive morning Washing machine was making a funny noise yesterday but not enough to think oh no but used it over night and it has leaked Checked behind and all connections and waste outlet are dry. Also the tumble dryer has been leaking from somewhere underneath for a few years so have decided to buy one of each. Will be delivered sometime on Saturday. Mind you the old appliances are quite a few years old so have served me well.

Have a good day and stay safe.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-01-2016, 11:13 AM
Don't know if it is wetter outside or inside. Sue had a go at opening a screw plug at the bottom of the washing machine and out came a load of water.

It is about time she had some new laundry equipment, it has nearly got to bashing the washing with a stone the old washer and spin drier are that old.

The old machine may still have some use but not quite this old

1cutedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-01-2016, 11:27 AM
Everyone is in for another soggy day by the sound of it. It's pouring here too, ran up the road with Sammy so he could have a pee but not sure he did anything. Looks like we'll have to play in the house today. It's also really cold probably from the damp. Grass is full of puddles. Wonder if my basement is flooded again, not going down to look hahaha
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2016, 12:54 PM
Oh cutedog do hope not!. It is foul here too, just took Amber out and got wet the pair of us but what can you do but put up with it. June, I am glad I do not have to cope with five, one is more than enough for me. Do take care. Lynn, leave the wardrobe alone, have a rest!

Sue and Barry, commiseration on the demise of the washing machine and dryer!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-01-2016, 01:04 PM
Stopped raining around 11, so got Mabs & Co up onto the tow path and walked to the next village and home via the main road, everyone really good. Met 2 women with little dogs, one was yappy (she never corrected it) and the other said nothing but looked. Mine sat next to me and said not a word. Was coming off the towpath at that point so I ended up following them, they pulled to the side so we could pass, dog starts barking again, mine walked on good as gold, Love It
Got home and the rain came down, Cariad and Lona had a quick walk round the village and Cariad couldn't wait to get out of the nasty rain and home. No one's been groomed because they were soaking, but one day won't matter, Lona looks like a birds nest though with hair hanging off her. As long as the Cruelty don't see her, we're fine
Had a clean up, they've had bones and now raw carrots, a sack of coal opened and emptied in the bunker, 2 more to go, then I can have that space back, or rather the girls will have more yard.
Going to have some bone soup and watch telly for a while
I cannot understand why the drainage filter bit is right at the bottom, why not half way up, it would still catch all the bits, but you wouldn't need wellies and a sou'wester to empty the thing. Commiserations to Sue, what are you getting this time.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2016, 02:14 PM
Afternoon all....no rain here at the moment, cold though.
Not doing anything today...as per usual Lol. Found a old program i used to watch when i was little with my nan and grandad...it is pretty rubbish but making me smile Lol. Walkies later for us, very good job i don't mind mud...least my pair get to go and have a pelt round the field..muddy or not, poor dogs next door are alone all day and get a maximum of 10 minutes dragged round the pavement..poor things
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2016, 02:47 PM
Afternoon all,
Horrible day here again, wet and windy, Rosie ran out on the garden to do what she needed to do.
I ordered a new light and pump for the fish tank and that's come today, I'm really impressed with the light. It's a led one and it's ever so bright, I think even the fish like it tomorrow I'm going to get some new gravel, and a couple of ornaments cos they need it. Tony is off on Friday so he's going to clean them out
I'm going to get a cuppa before I need to get ready for work.
Hopefully your basement is not flooded 1cutedog
Have a good day everyone
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »