Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-12-2015, 07:39 AM

Daily thread Tue 29th December

Morning everyone.
Dry here at the moment hoping it stays that way.

Lovely to see you pop in last night Eileen glad your Christmas went well.
Good luck for Sara on Wednesday. Hope mum is feeling better today.
Happy belated birthday Brenda.
griff hope they fine that woman and what an awful person she sounds. Hoping it has no repercussions for you but sounds like it might.
June a lovely picture we need more of that across the country.
Nippy Jen hoping all is well with you and Brian haven't seen you around for a day or two.
Hope everyone else is well and that LG got his walls sorted and isn't now paying the price with a bad back.

We have friends from Essex visiting today for lunch. Our friend with Huntingtons, he will be very excited to get his Christmas cake. We also have some little presents to exchange too.
Looking forward to a good old natter with Jacky.

Hoping everyone is well and all doglets too.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2015, 08:21 AM
Good morning everyone, taken me ages to read back yesterdays thread. Sorry I am late on parade today, just didn't want to get up I so lovely and warm in bed and Amber was in no hurry. Must get her out now though. Enjoy having your visitors today Lynn, take it a bit easy after yesterdays long walk.

Brenda you kept that quiet, hope you had a lovely day.

Hope all is well elsewhere stay warm and dry everyone and above all safe and well. God bless you all. xx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-12-2015, 08:43 AM
Morning Moyra no harm in a lie-in every once in a while. I would of enjoyed one today but Dillon wanted to go out at 6.40.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2015, 09:16 AM
Morning Lynn and Moyra, I have been around Lynn, just not so much
It is a glorious day here almost like spring. The calm before the storm I'm thinking :-
An old work colleague is coming to visit today so there will be sore throats tonight!
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2015, 09:31 AM
Morning
Bright here so far, I'm off into town shortly as I'm not at work till 4.30.
Lynn enjoy your visitors today
Moyra don't blame you having a lie in, I did today didn't get up till 8.30
Right best get organised
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2015, 09:32 AM
Good morning

Sorry you had to get up early Lynn - it's alright for Dillon though he can sleep the rest of the day Enjoy your time with your friends.

Nothing wrong with a lie in Moyra I too was up later than usual so we must need our rest

Enjoy your time chatting to your sirens Nippy even if you get jaw ache

Hope all goes well at the hospital today for Sarah and look forward to pics as soon as possible Hope your mum is feeling better too. I also hope that it will be boys really as Connor could do with the support I know how he will feel if it is girls as my son has now got surround sound (three tweeters and one woofer) the only males in his household is him and his father in law.

Don't know if they still do it but my sister and I are twins and our time of birth is included on our birth certificates so we can't argue who is the eldest (only 30 mins)

Sun is trying to appear although had a quick shower as I took Teazle out. Off to the bank this morning and a walk along the front again as eldest son would like to have a look and the exhibition in the De la War pavilion

Have a good day and stay safe.

Oh yes Happy Birthday for yesterday Brenda
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-12-2015, 09:47 AM
Very nice yung man been and jetted my drains so I am sparkly clean and hopefully the smell will go. Off out for bleach and disinfectant later on after walking girls, at the moment sat with brekkie for an hour.
Now I can put the washer on without flooding the yard I'll pop over to the church and offer to take in washing and drop off teabags, coffee, sugar and milk as that is the latest on their Wish List, this is to keep the volunteers going on their cleaning marathon. Others are doing casseroles, sausages and bacon for butties, and butties for lunch.
Have a lovely gossip day those that have visitors, and I hope your friend with Huntingdons enjoys his cake, Lynn.
Moyra, have a lie in whenever possible, you get so tired that you deserve one if the opportunity presents itself.
Lovely day here, bluish sky, sun is out and all is calm, hoping I get an incident free walk, but not that likely is it
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

29-12-2015, 10:06 AM
Morning everyone, hope that visits from friends and relatives go well today, similarly strolls along the prom and everybody's dog walking.
Lynn - the damage done to walls etc by the river bursting it's banks won't give me a bad back fortunately, it is far too big a job. Think we are talking about a 4 man team taking at least a month to replace. We are probably looking at hundreds of tons of stone some of which has been washed away completely and has to be replaced. If I was to attempt it on my own they'd probably be putting the lid on my box before I got it all sorted, for I realise that I am nowhere near as quick as I was years ago and although in that particular skill I do a nice neat job that will last, I am just too slow to attempt such a large project. As I said yesterday, some will be replaced by wire sheep netting on wooden fence posts as a quicker easier solution. Not as picturesque, maybe, but needs must etc. lol !
Hope that the little bit of sunshine we are currently experiencing will last the day out always makes my life easier if the weather is fine.
Have a good day everyone and enjoy whatever you get up to, as long as it's legal and non-fattening! lol !
Bye fer now.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2015, 10:26 AM
Morning Mandy, enjoy your walk before work, have you got the sunshine too?
Sue, you enjoy your walk along the prom too. I hope you have got the lovely sun that we have got.
TW, glad your drains are sorted Trust you to have a nice young man
Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
Have a good day everyone and enjoy whatever you get up to, as long as it's legal and non-fattening! lol !
Bye fer now.
You are a spoil sport LG
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2015, 10:43 AM
Morning peeps. Drunk way to much yesterday so didn't have to bother with homeopathy to cure me, the alchohol does that. Hope you all have a good day doing what comes naturally to you. I am off out in the sunshine then watching the last instalment of Agatha Christie and also Emmerdale and Corrie. Take Care all.
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 > Last »