View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-05-2012, 06:02 PM
As a few others have pointed out in regards to themselves, things could be worse things could be better. My very run of the mill life took a few twists and turns in the past few years, and eventually weighed down on me when I took five minutes to step back and think...and now, I'm not quite where I wish i was in life, but I take every day as it comes and I thank myself for the people that surround me. You can yearn for more money, bigger wages, a nicer house, but when the proverbial ****e hits the fan it's the people you care about that prop you back up from rock bottom and climb the steps back to where you were with you.
You never know what's round the corner.
And most of us, myself before included, get far too concerned over material concerns and the such. It's really not all that important in the broader scheme of things. Life's too short.
Positive vibes for all those in not so great situations, and happy birthday Murf!
Jet&Copper
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2012, 06:08 PM
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
but when the proverbial ****e hits the fan it's the people you care about that prop you back up from rock bottom and climb the steps back to where you were with you.
You never know what's round the corner.
Couldn't agree more Luke xx
twix
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-05-2012, 06:13 PM
So far, for me, it's been the worst year I can remember.
Jet&Copper
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2012, 06:14 PM
Originally Posted by twix View Post
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2012, 06:50 PM
Originally Posted by twix View Post
Hugs honey.....PM me if you want to rant

x0x
PB&J
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2012, 07:08 PM
I'm very very depressed at the moment. Life's not great. But things could be so much worse. And at least I have my boydog.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

07-05-2012, 07:15 PM
Do I dare say it?

Today is Day 210 for Pereg...

[shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh]
angelmist
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2012, 07:59 PM
Life is awful and has been for the best part of 4 years now every time I think things can't possibly get much worse they do.

Short version missing out things I don't feel I can talk about. I split with my fella, met someone else moved away and fell pregnant, he turned out to be violent and I finished it after having to call out the police, spent months living under threat and lost residency of my eldest son as a result 2 days before christmas, finally moved back closer to family and things were looking up and I met a new fella then something else happened, ended up re-homing one of the doglets which broke my heart, few months later fella's dad died, 8 weeks after that my dad suddenly died which has caused several issues as a result. I am struggling financially and I am for several reasons having to consider possibly rehoming another one of my doglets.

On the plus side I have a second stage interview for a really good job this week which if I got it would really help.

However reading posts such as that by C&D makes me realise how much worse things could be and how lucky I really am.

Happy Birthday Murf!
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-05-2012, 08:29 PM
Thank you all ...
MadisonSale
Dogsey Junior
Female 

07-05-2012, 10:23 PM
Originally Posted by Magpyex View Post
Sooo jealous! I really wanted to go but couldn't! Did you have anything done while you were there?

i was VERY tempted ... the sound of all those needles buzzing makes it all the more difficult! but i kept reminding myself that im booked in with roy priestley (skinshokz) in july so i need to save as much as i can for that. my OH was awful though, iv never heared him whinge and whine about wanting a tattoo so much in 1 day

its a great day try and get to it next year
Page 7 of 9 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 >