View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
zoe1969
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2012, 12:42 PM
Had a terrible few months....going from bad to worse. Hopefully things will improve now...they certainly can't get any worse!
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2012, 12:52 PM
I have fatalistic humour Zoe - I say 'when things seem as if they can't get any worse ... they usually stay as they are for a very long time!'
dragonfly
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-05-2012, 12:55 PM
(((hugs))) for all of you that are in need of them!

Life is treating me well really but my own body is trying to sabotage everything by making me and my family suffer from my hideous PMT!!
Seriously, it is horrendous and I feel for anyone who has to spend any time around me at the moment. I do not know if it is my age (42) but it has got steadily worse over the last year. I feel like I am going to explode, I am a total lady-dog (what an odd expression!) and I hate it

We are having some issues with the puppy too but I'll post about those in the training/behaviour forum later.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2012, 01:03 PM
Living in the House of Hormones eh Dragonfly? This too will pass (hopefully sooner rather than later) but might be worth you checking out some HRT to see if it will help.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-05-2012, 01:12 PM
(((Hugs))) to all who are having a tuff time at the moment.

Here things could be better but it is not terrible.

A little disappointed over Dillons diagnosis of mild hip dysplasia last week but he is doing fine and enjoying his exercise again.

Work wise for Gorden things are looking a little grim his part time temporary job ends next month but as always he has applied for 4 jobs 3 full time one 4 days a week which is his favourite as it means he can keep the business running and Winchester and he has a lot money of owing for jobs he has done which should start filtering in after the bank holiday hopefully. Middle of last week was a little hairy but we got through it.

Mum is a worry but at 92 to be expected so for that one it is sit back and let nature take its course.
dragonfly
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-05-2012, 01:20 PM
Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post
Living in the House of Hormones eh Dragonfly? This too will pass (hopefully sooner rather than later) but might be worth you checking out some HRT to see if it will help.
the House of Hormones is right! I have two teenage boys in the house too, as well as a pre-school age boy (who is driving me up the wall!) and poor dd who is stuck between them, and blissfully hormone-challenge free at the moment.
I have been a very mild-mannered person all my life - I never even had any teenage issues, puberty passed me by with hardly a wibble.
Pysces
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-05-2012, 02:06 PM
{hugs} to those who are having a tough time.

We mustn't grumble really, as compared to some, we're ok.

I'm still adjusting to my work hours and wage being cut. Our old house has just gone on the market, and we're praying we get enough for it to pay off our mortgage. We're also taking our car off the road at the end of the month too, to save money.

We're slowly settling into my Nan's house - there's still quite a bit of Nan's belongings left here, and I've been helping Dad to sort them out, which I find very sad. I was very close to my Nan and I miss her. I also feel guilty when we throw something away - I tried to take some of her ornaments to the charity shop but guilt made me bring them back home again.

All in all, could be worse.
zoe1969
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2012, 02:57 PM
Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post
I have fatalistic humour Zoe - I say 'when things seem as if they can't get any worse ... they usually stay as they are for a very long time!'
LOL! You're not wrong there!!
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2012, 04:20 PM
Life is fantastic.................Thanks for asking.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2012, 04:46 PM
So good to read of all these different experiences and I am sure it helps others, like it helps me, to hear about the minutae of their daily life. It's when we have a few problems that we can get a bit bogged down in our own.

As for a 92 year old mum - well, what can I say? You've had her almost 20 yrs longer already than I had mine - that can't be a bad thing.
Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »