View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
ste
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-06-2011, 04:17 PM
I used to have friends asking to borrow Monti, (big pure white Sibe Husky) (rip) because they said they pulled every time when they walked him
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2011, 04:26 PM
Originally Posted by ste View Post
I used to have friends asking to borrow Monti, (big pure white Sibe Husky) (rip) because they said they pulled every time when they walked him
now that i can understand! lol
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2011, 04:27 PM
you do know its probably cos they think u are gay murf
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-06-2011, 04:44 PM
lol....
Does that make you butch ..lol
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2011, 04:54 PM
Originally Posted by Murf View Post
lol....
Does that make you butch ..lol
nope .. antisocial lol
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2011, 08:02 PM
when ben was a puppy charlie used to get all the attention.(well it was all for ben really) and last year when charlie took ben out for his morning walk. got chatting to another dog walker, said hello a few times general chait chat. she then said to him " lets quit with the chatting my cars over there do u want a sh**!!!!!!!! er says charlie no thanks and legged, he came home all in a state, didnt go that way again. and u know ive spotted her near here. think she was trying to find OH grrrr !!!
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-06-2011, 10:40 PM
Originally Posted by bens mum View Post
when ben was a puppy charlie used to get all the attention.(well it was all for ben really) and last year when charlie took ben out for his morning walk. got chatting to another dog walker, said hello a few times general chait chat. she then said to him " lets quit with the chatting my cars over there do u want a sh**!!!!!!!! er says charlie no thanks and legged, he came home all in a state, didnt go that way again. and u know ive spotted her near here. think she was trying to find OH grrrr !!!
What's the name of place he was walking ???
Jenn~n~Luke
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-06-2011, 12:11 AM
Originally Posted by Murf View Post
Borrow Coco ..
On a 20 min walk through town i was approached by loads of women of all ages..
As much as i would like to think it was me, it was Coco they wanted to coo over ..lol
I have the same problem with Luke. Only he's reallllllly good at sending them off with their tails between their legs when they get any ideas in their heads. Men seem to be so...I don't know, overwhelmed at the idea that a little woman can control a dog as big and manly as Luke lmao. But my manly man will not allow flirting. Nope...won't take it. He makes it very clear right up front..."See this woman? She is MINE! U touch her? I rip you to shreds. I aint no scooby doo, you've been warned buddy!" It's the best excuse I can give when I get asked out or bugged by these idiots. "Sorry man...Luke won't allow me to date."
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2