Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-08-2010, 07:14 PM

A tad OCD

When you are filling up with petrol do you make sure you finish with a round number ?
Today I wanted to put 20 litres in i missed that so I had to go up to £25 instead even if I go a penny over I go up to the next round number and its not as if i am paying by cash ...
Reisu
Almost a Veteran
Female 

25-08-2010, 07:17 PM
I put petrol in my Dad's car for the first time today and put in £15 exactly - I intend to continue as I started
maxine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2010, 07:35 PM
I don't suffer from that particular form of OCD but I do have loads of others. I have to clean my desk and computer and phone at work with disinfectant wipes when I arrive for work in the morning, the washing has to be pegged out just so, I phone my husband every morning when I get to work to check I turned by straighteners off (which I always have ).
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2010, 07:37 PM
Originally Posted by maxine View Post
I don't suffer from that particular form of OCD but I do have loads of others. I have to clean my desk and computer and phone at work with disinfectant wipes when I arrive for work in the morning, the washing has to be pegged out just so, I phone my husband every morning when I get to work to check I turned by straighteners off (which I always have ).
Maxine....I do the strarighteners thing too! I was once teaching a day's supply and had to phone my mum to go round and check!

My latest is that I am having to get rid of a checked duvet cover as I can't sleep under it when the lines get wonky!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2010, 07:54 PM
Yep, I do the petrol thing.....
maxine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2010, 07:59 PM
Originally Posted by Fudgeley View Post
Maxine....I do the strarighteners thing too! I was once teaching a day's supply and had to phone my mum to go round and check!

My latest is that I am having to get rid of a checked duvet cover as I can't sleep under it when the lines get wonky!
I'm waiting for the straighteners to break because the GHD ones turn themselves off now. I can't wait!!!

I totally understand the duvet thing. We have a striped set and if I get in late from work and OH has them going horizontally across the bed, I have to turn it round so they are verticle or I won't be able to sleep, even at 3am!
steve78
Dogsey Senior
Male 

25-08-2010, 08:15 PM
I totally understand the duvet thing. We have a striped set and if I get in late from work and OH has them going horizontally across the bed, I have to turn it round so they are verticle or I won't be able to sleep, even at 3am![/QUOTE]

thats got to be the funniest thing ive read once its dark how you gona see lmao
lianne1983
Dogsey Junior
Female 

25-08-2010, 08:15 PM
I also have the straightners thing going on! And a few others, I go back to the house and check I've locked the front door, sometimes 4 times before I'm 'ok' to leave.
I also have a food thing I can only eat one thing at a time, so if I've got a roast dinner for example, I couldn't stand to put some meat, veg and potato on my fork in one go, I'd just have to have a piece of one thing at a time. AND, I can't eat foods that don't go 'together', like chips and sauce - fine, chips and mayo/salad cream etc, god no. Foods have to go together for me eat them. Pre-packed sandwiches are a nightmare!

How sad am I?

Oh, and I won't/can't eat a broken biscuit, choc bar etc, fine if I broke it on purpose but not otherwise

Padded cell here I come...
maxine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2010, 08:19 PM
Originally Posted by steve78 View Post

thats got to be the funniest thing ive read once its dark how you gona see lmao
But I'll know, even when the light is off!!!!
loobey
Dogsey Junior
Female 

25-08-2010, 08:24 PM
i'm a bit ocd, it gets me annoyed sometimes when i have to check something for the hundredth time putting the hand-brake on the car can be bad. i have to go back and make sure it's ok. i've walked out of the car park and had to walk back before now
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >