Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2009, 07:57 PM
This thread has been cracking me up

Agree with all thats been said already but have to add, when you've had a really crap day and someone says "cheer up, it might never happen" I always feel like smacking em, now that would cheer me up!!
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2009, 08:01 PM
Originally Posted by Vodka Vixen View Post
This thread has been cracking me up

Agree with all thats been said already but have to add, when you've had a really crap day and someone says "cheer up, it might never happen" I always feel like smacking em, now that would cheer me up!!

Now I have wet myself. Not laughed like this for a long time...........
Elaine xxx
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2009, 08:04 PM
Originally Posted by CLMG View Post
Ooo, people who cough or sneeze right by you and don't bother to even put their hands over their mouth or nose in an attempt to catch it

Women/families in supermarkets who think it's so sweet to let their little darlings run riot along the isles and you have to continually do emergency stops with the trollies so you don't run the little bu**ers over

Dirty old men who talk to my clevage rather than at me
Smiles sweetly - there's no brakes on my trolley
They don't run round me twice.

I had to think long and hard what really bugs me.

It has to be buck passing.
If you have mucked something up, just say sorry. Don't say you are not to blame and someone else is responsible.
Don't scout around looking for someone else to blame.
Everyone makes mistakes, own up to it.
Otherwise I think you're incompetent, which really, really bugs me.
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2009, 08:18 PM
I've just thought of another one!!

My rant about sponging chavs earlier has inspired this one. Our local sponging "how many kids can i pop out" chav and her even chavvier boyfriend are having friends round these evening. Whats the problem I hear you cry? Well they're all bloody druggies and at around 4am this morning they will all be out in the cul-de-sac started cars up and revving them or dancing in the street shouting and screaming.

We can no longer sleep with our windows open at the weekends now because of it. And it also makes them leave the dogs out pretty much all night which in turn makes them bark and cry.

I'm tired today and i've already said to Rich that if it happens tonight i'll be tempted to call the police as it is disruptive and because they're all drugged up there's no reasoning so even if you ask to keep the noise down it won't happen.

Grrrrr, feeling the rage!
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2009, 08:41 PM
phone calls to banks.gas,electric,water,mobiles,tax,repairs etc.....get on my wick
you either get press 1 to 6 for options, which then goes on to more options, followed by music & someone saying how important your cal is..........bla, bla, bla

Then it gets worse as some are now voice activated where you have to speak to a machine and it never understands me - sorry if I'm a scouser & can't speak like a robot - I end up shouting down the phone to the reply of "I'm sorry please repeat" I usually swear at that point!

If you are lucky enough to get through to a real person,I'm sorry but most of the time they can only answer questions from a sheet & are really thrown if you ask them something random as they don't speak the lingo.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2009, 08:56 PM
....and another thing....

Credit card companies - phoning me up (the temerity!) to sell me more sh*t, but before they can, say: "can we just take you through security?"

Er, no....... eff off!

Cheery fr*gging people who say "never mind, it could be worse". Oh yeah? Well it could be fr*gging better too, pal!

People who make mistakes and then say "well, I got it all right except for..... " and then name some minutia that they DID get right. If you didn't get the ENTIRE THING right, then you GOT IT WRONG - you're stupid and inefficient - live with it!

wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2009, 09:03 PM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
....and another thing....

Credit card companies - phoning me up (the temerity!) to sell me more sh*t, but before they can, say: "can we just take you through security?"

Er, no....... eff off!

Cheery fr*gging people who say "never mind, it could be worse". Oh yeah? Well it could be fr*gging better too, pal!

People who make mistakes and then say "well, I got it all right except for..... " and then name some minutia that they DID get right. If you didn't get the ENTIRE THING right, then you GOT IT WRONG - you're stupid and inefficient - live with it!

Look out she's off LOL
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2009, 09:05 PM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Look out she's off LOL

Honestly, though, how can I soar like an eagle when I'm surrounded by turkeys?
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2009, 09:06 PM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post

Honestly, though, how can I soar like an eagle when I'm surrounded by turkeys?
I know mate, welcome to my world
hectorsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2009, 09:23 PM
where do i begin............

little women in Huge 4x4's.....ON THEIR OWN.......and think they own the road.

drivers STILL using their mobile phones.

people who look down their stuck up noses at me because i dont dress smart 24/7. I'M A BLOODY DOG OWNER....i wear combats, t-shirts/fleeces, walking boots/wellies and NO make up. that doent make me any different to them. strip it all off and we're the same underneath. SNOBS!

horse riders............who dont acknowledge you when you give them a wide berth on the roads.........and who think YOU AND YOUR DOG should move for them on a public footpath....GRRRRRR.
and who let their horse S**T on the paths outside my house.....GRRRRR.

supermarkets.........DONT!

my OH when he's ill..........i really dont need to hear how he feels every bloody 5mins. suffer in silence! PERLEASE

i'm not a grumpy old woman just one in the making. i just need more lessons which the public are doing a damn good job of. LOL!!!
Page 4 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »