Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2020, 06:16 AM

Daily Thread Monday 6th July

Good morning everyone

Pleased the washing line is now in use Lynn. Hope Dillon is still doing well

Sit back, breath and relax Chris now everything is sorted and Gary happy.

Hope you are ok Kelly and that mum is doing a lot better.

Lovely morning here. Washing out and having breakfast before taking Teazle out. A bit of hoeing round the veg planned but nothing much else.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2020, 07:10 AM
Good morning Sue and all to follow. Have a good day both you and your four legged friends and please stay safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-07-2020, 07:36 AM
Morning Sue, Moyra and all to follow.
Still very windy here today. More washing today bedding.
We need to rejig a few things bird feeder cannot see it now where I sit indoors.
Dillon doing ok thank you Sue, enjoying his mostly homemade diet with a little dog food added for vits and minerals bu nowhere enough so have a tub coming to add, for now he is getting his multivitamins.
Short walks still but I think that has become normal for him due to age and the osteoarthritis.

Hope you enjoy your walk and hoeing Sue.
Moyra hope you're feeling better today.
Kazz will work on the photos sometime today and see if I can get them posted. Not cooperating yesterday for some reason.
griff hope all is ok with you.
Hi Harvey.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2020, 07:47 AM
Good morning both and all to follow.

Got amazon parcels coming today so not going far, plan on getting into the garden if the weather holds. And cleaning the car its going for service Wednesday so making a step towards making it inhabitable. LOL

Moyra hope you feel a bit better today any idea what caused you to feel rough?

Sue looks like we were both in action about the same time I have washing on the line, dog walked and breakfast eaten now. Have a great day.

Chris And today relaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx suspect you will have holiday makers around by you this week.

Lynn So the £20 million pound question are you moving the bird feeder or your chair? LOL

Griff Have you got plans for the day?

Brenda Hope you have a great day whatever you plan to do.

Sorry wrote the post earlier but did not press send till I had taken in one of my amazon parcels hence the time delay.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2020, 08:21 AM
Good morning all.

Unfortunately, the holiday makers have been making merry all weekend Kaz.

Our quiet little town has been getting busier with the tourists the last few weekends, but the caravans opened up on Saturday along with the pubs. At least three police call outs to pub brawls on Saturday night. Roads extremely busy. We haven't been out for a weekend walk since the lifting of the rule to say no unnecessary travel. This week will tell us if it's safe to go to our quiet walking area during the week now we have been invaded.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2020, 08:27 AM
Morning all
Awww bless Dillon, we used to use some stuff from hyperdrug for the dogs sa50 or something
Chris...I remember those days well!!!
Kazz, errrrr currently no, no plans. I might venture out in a bit...I am just feeling very tired
Mum is doing much better, she has had dinner everyday so far, she has the nurse tomorrow evening
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-07-2020, 09:31 AM
Easier to move the bird feeder Kazz.
Sounding more positive griff regards mum, long may it continue and she gets back to good health again soon. Try to get some rest yourself.
Chris been thinking of you and the caravan parks opening up again. Hope it is safe enough for you to take some walks.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2020, 01:26 PM
Hello everyone. Yep I've noticed more traffic on our main road near here. Hate it. Been clearing out more stuff. Why have I put some back in the drawer when I know it will just stay there for ever? If it is out of sight why don't I chuck it? Stupid isn't it? It's not as if it is useful. right back to reading so my back can recover ready for the next onslaught. bg!! Have a good afternoon everyone.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2020, 01:44 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Hello everyone. Yep I've noticed more traffic on our main road near here. Hate it. Been clearing out more stuff. Why have I put some back in the drawer when I know it will just stay there for ever? If it is out of sight why don't I chuck it? Stupid isn't it? It's not as if it is useful. right back to reading so my back can recover ready for the next onslaught. bg!! Have a good afternoon everyone.
Slowly slowly empty cupboards and boxes etc is my motto. I have since Mom passed away slowly been clearing out and promise myself after initial clear out if I have not used it or even touched it in a year it goes,
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2020, 10:51 PM
I've got a screw loose!

Well actually a lost screw that has come out of my glasses and the lens won't stay in. Opticians tomorrow because I can't put up with the old glasses I've worn today. Everything is sort of blurry. Ah well, it could be worse. At least I found my old glasses.

Pleased to hear mum is making a bit of progress, Kelly. Onwards and upwards hopefully