Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2020, 05:51 AM

Daily Thread, Saturday, 4th July, 2020

Good morning everyone, Have a good day, take care and stay safe and well both you and your four legged friends. God Bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2020, 07:15 AM
Good Morning Moyra and all who follow

You must be pleased to be able to get out for a walk with Amber even if it is only a short one.

Good that mum has eaten something Kelly, lets hope it continues.

Hope your offer is accepted Brenda. If they really like the house they will negotiate with you.

Hopefully the camera is now in place and you and Dave can sit back and have a rest for a bit Chris.

Wet, wet, wet here so other than picking up eldest son nothing is planned.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2020, 07:37 AM
Morning Moyra and Sue, No nothing yet Sue. I think I will just have to take it that they aren't interested at the price I want. Never mind it is raining so an indoors day for clearing out more bits that I don't want to take with me. Which I hope will be soon. Have a good day and everyone else that comes on later.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-07-2020, 08:30 AM
Morning Moyra, Sue, brenda and all who follow.
Funny overcast bit of drizzle and windy but calmer than yesterday and through the night.
We need to pop out later to a nursery/garden centre to look for some largish shrubs to put along the bottom fence. Graham our neighbour has cut back most of the bramble that was just over the height of our fence where the birds use to like to hide especially of the sparrowhawk showed up.
Doing it earlier than thought we learnt the other day the housing is going ahead at the back of Grahams and a bit to the right we will see the corner of one of the roofs possibly end of this year beginning of next. Lot of environmental stuff they have to stick by.
We feel very sorry for the people on the one of the roads that will be accessed for the other site it is so narrow how they are going to get these huge lorries down is anyone's guess, not everyone along there has parking.
We have the worry of the school where the lorries will come pasg all the Headteachers points as well as mine not taken into consideration.
Children here mostly walk or scooter or bike to school will be very worrying.
Something cheered me up this morning Michael sent me the video of him and Maca taking Charlie on his first walk.

brenda they might take the weekend to think about it view some other properties and compare. Chase your agent Monday for feedback if they aren't quick to get back to you. Good luck.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2020, 01:26 PM
Happiness a line of washing blowing in the overcast sky. LOL
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2020, 04:48 PM
I have been spoilt... finally got a haircut and Steve bought me the most gorgeous shoes
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2020, 05:00 PM
Awwwwwwwwwwwww
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

04-07-2020, 06:42 PM
Greetings everyone

Has been overcast and quite chilly today but I have done a few things in the garden, limited to how much I can do these days of course but nice to feel useful

Oicked some rasberries that I planted last year, They are under a tree and lots of shade so I'm looking for anew place to propogate some more fro next year,

Griff, if I read your post correctly your poor Mum has been back in the hospital again, but is now back at home, at least she is eating something which is good.

Kazz, very impressed with your washer / dryer service repair, it's great to be able to extend the life of a machine, I hate it when the parts expire far too early in the life of the machine.

Have a good weekend all, speak soon I hops.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-07-2020, 06:56 PM
You deserve spoiling griff.

Whirly line socket in ground and cemented drying overnight so hopefully tomorrow I can pop the whirly line in its socket and get some washing on my new line.
We had a successful day shopping for tree/shrubs. Got a nice Magnolia with big waxy white flowers, a Chestnut leaf holly the sparrows will hopefully hope into there now as they no longer have the bramble. Plus something else cannot remember the name and some pots and soil, so a gardening day tomorrow things will need to be moved around.
Hi Harvey.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2020, 07:18 PM
Harvey...yep, back and forth! So sorry for not keeping in touch, things have been a bit errrm fraught!
Lynn, I wanted a magnolia but dad said no...noooo, I saw a beautiful yellow one! I have one of the quad arm whirligigs and they are good...mines a bit hard for me to put up
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >