Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2020, 07:17 AM

Daily Thread, Saturday, 27th June, 2020

Good Morning all, have a good day, stay cool and dry and above all safe and well. God Bless.

Kelly, how's your Mum is she doing better. Chris, hope Gary's move went ok yesterday.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2020, 08:14 AM
Morning Moyra and all to come. Tesco not coming till late afternoon so will pop to corner shop and get some jelly babies and a packet of biscuits for coffee. Naughty but nice. Hope everyone has a good day. Cooler this morning and a bit rainy but we do need it. bfn.bg!!
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2020, 08:30 AM
Good morning Moyra, Brenda and all who follow

Hope you have a good day Moyra

Enjoy your snack of jelly babies and biscuits Bread Estate agents seem to be impatient to get rid of property so keep advising the vendor to reduce. There was a house round here that has been on the market for two years they never dropped the price and it has now sold. I think the reason for the long wait wass that they once backed onto farmland and now have a new housing estate on their boundary so until the houses behind them were built you did not know how near they would be. Just sit on them to make sure they are still marketing it for you. The market is slow but no doubt it will pick up again.

Well done Lynn on selling the dishwasher and washing machine.

Kelly hope you manage to have a good day.

Had a lovely lie in today but it was raining when I got up but stopped so I could take her ladyship out. Have also cleaned my car so now it is coffee time

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-06-2020, 09:05 AM
Morning Moyra, brenda, Sue and all who follow.
Very wet here this morning, and we got caught in a heavy shower on the way home from walking Dillon. Luckily he had his coat on as it was drizzling when we left home.
Doesn't keep him completely dry but it helps. He is now sulking as the ground is to wet for him to be outside.
Much cooler today which is a blessing.

Hope your doing ok Moyra.
brenda I guess it depends on how long you can wait as to whether you keep it at the price it is or lower it and sell quicker although that isn't always a guarantee. In your case I guess you need a good price if you are going to be renting permanently now.
Sue enjoy your day, hope its a restful one.
It was good they both went and together otherwise they would of been sitting under a tarpaulin. No way did we want to get the washing machine back in the shed and then the dishwasher that stood on top.
Getting to old for all that heavy lifting malarky.
griff hope mum is improving.
Harvey hoping everyone in your house is enjoying the cooler weather.
Kazz hopefully Gert will get a walk today as it's cooled down.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2020, 12:10 PM
Afternoon all, she is getting more mobile!! Not eating huge amounts....sadly
Went to the market with Steve today, first time we have spent time together in months, was very hard not to hug or kiss him though.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2020, 12:18 PM
Kelly you should have used a piece of string to hold between you both. fingers crossed please have a viewer coming Monday.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2020, 01:45 PM
Afternoon all

Same old, same old here. Weather a lot more dog running friendly so out we have been twice since I came home from work; never normally out on Saturday afternoon dog walking however surprised to see lots of people just I suppose sitting in their cars; couples, families, singles all ages on a 40 minute walk down the lane about 8/9 cars; was not sure what's going on. Some have flasks met a fellow dog walker and she was equally baffled so I was wrong its not a normal Saturday afternoon thing. Shall watch the news avidly. LOL

My new gate lock has come and its fantastic, really impressed. So that's been fitted now sitting watching sky='s episodes of "Couples come Diner with me." Heavy rain then lovely weather so not doing gardening.

Glad everyone is getting on fine and catch you all later.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2020, 01:56 PM
Okay not watching the come dine with me never seen such irritating couples so changed to 4 in a bed.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2020, 03:25 PM
Lol.....kazz, I know what you mean, I watch come dine with me and the couples one and I sometimes think...how are people still alive, surely someone would have snapped and killed them by now. 4 in a bed kind of narks me, I don't like how people play games.... literally mark people down for the most ridiculous things
Lol Brenda, I could have quite happily slapped some people.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2020, 03:47 PM
Repeat post
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >