Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2020, 04:35 AM

Daily Chat Friday 26th June

Good morning everyone

Hope you have a good day today Griff

Woken at 4.15a,m with a terrific storm so got up at 4.30 I was meant to get up at 4.45 so only a little early. At least the rain has cooled it down a bit so our four legged friends should be a bit more comfortable today. Teazle spent yesterday flopping down from one cool place to another but still insisted in going into the conservatory to have a cook All doors and windows open so she had a choice.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2020, 05:29 AM
Good morning Sue and all to follow. We have just got your storm, couldn't sleep all night too muggy, took some extra Tramadol in the hope they would help me sleep.

Have a good day all, take care and stay safe and well. Steve says at least the storm should keep the demonstrators off the streets. God bless.

Kelly, hope Mum is on the improve. Explain to her how she is making you feel by her stubbornness.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-06-2020, 07:43 AM
Morning Sue, Moyra and all to follow.
Raining here nice fine rain. No storm as of yet anyway. Dillon is feeling a little more sprightly today and had a little run on the park.

Nanny nap for you later Sue.
griff hope mum is feeling better today and you to.
Kazz hope it's cool enough to get Gert out today.
Harvey hope Bruno and Xena are finding a little easier today and you and Alena to of course.
Moyra hopefully cooler tonight.
brenda any estate agent feedback ?

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2020, 08:41 AM
Sadly Lynn we seem to have come to a halt. Estate agent suggested we drop the price but I said no. Can't afford to. Oh well what will be will be. Have a good day everyone.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-06-2020, 08:52 AM
Hang on in there brenda. Don't give up keep it on the market at your price and although frustrating keep plodding on.
Forgot to say good luck with the move for Gary today Chris.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

26-06-2020, 10:36 AM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Estate agent suggested we drop the price but I said no.

Brenda - They always say that Fact is that demand will build up as the Corona thingy passes, you might need to wait a few more months but it'll be worth it. Just make sure the estate agent doesn't forget you.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2020, 12:21 PM
Thanks everyone. Just been watching the local news. Some good some not so. Mainly the stupidity of some. Have a good afternoon peeps.��
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2020, 12:46 PM
Afternoon all

Been to work and still hot here too hot for a walk as just going out into the garden with bare feet the path was hot.

Gert's idea of sulking is to "sigh" and watch me as I pass her lead. She struggled in the night moving round from place to place I know as I was unable to sleep with the heat. Doors are all open and she can come and go as she pleases from the garden.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2020, 02:16 PM
Afternoon all
Lovely and scorchio here, dad's got a skip so he has been clearing the garden...I assisted a little bit but I honestly can't manage much. Garage to clear next... might do a little more when it's cooler
Hoping everyone has a good day and that Gary's move goes well
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2020, 06:46 PM
Good evening all.

The move is on Tuesday now Lynn. We had to postpone until we got rid of the cardboard. The sofa saga has now ended. They brought it today and refused to take it upstairs so it was refused. Massive complaint gone in to Dunhelm who say it shouldn't have happened. I don't think they know what they're doing so it's definitely cancelled until the pandemic is well and truly over

We've had a very sunny, hot day. A couple of rumbles of thunder about an hour ago with about three spots of rain. It looks like it's missed us thankfully
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >