Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2020, 06:24 AM

Daily Chat Thursday 25th June

Good morning everyone

Do hope the new medication is working for your mum Kelly and that you have a quieter day than I think you might have had yesterday.

Brenda pleased you had a good catch up with your friend.

Harvey home grown strawberries taste so much better than shop bought even my son noticed it and I think when the family do get over and they have their own place the second daughter will be growing them as she loves to plant and grow flowers so she might also enjoy strawberries

Another hot day forecast before it breaks with storms. Nothing planned so will see what it throws at me.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2020, 07:52 AM
Good morning Sue and all to follow. Have a good day, take care and stay safe and well. God bless.

Kelly, I hope both you and your mum are feeling better today.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2020, 09:13 AM
I am escaping....I am treating myself to a trip to Iceland...got up late due to next door turning up at 5.35
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2020, 09:20 AM
At least it will be cooler.��
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-06-2020, 10:25 AM
Morning Sue, Moyra, griff, brenda and all to follow.
Very hot here, in fact it didn't cool down much all night.
We have been to Kings Lynn Gorden needed a new mouse and the nearest Curry's in Wisbech is not open yet, Kings Lynn is. I was able to get the chicken breast I wanted that's what Dillon is eating at the moment all that expensive food and no, I have also bought a couple of tins of Chappie and Butchers to see if they will tempt him, he turned up his nose at the Country hunter tin I had left over.
If he will eat either of those they can go alongside his chicken and maybe when the weather cooled down he will get back to normal again.

Enjoy the break griff.
Hope you have a good day Sue.
Glad you enjoyed the strawberries, we had some at the weekend from Mark and Lauren's garden. Everything home grown definitely tastes different. (Better).

Hope everyone is well and all four legged frinds to.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2020, 12:34 PM
Hahahaha... just read my post back, it's Iceland the shop not the place lol
Awww, hope Dillon starts eating properly soon
I didn't have to queue anywhere, went to Primark, Wilko and Iceland and straight back home
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-06-2020, 01:14 PM
I nearly remarked I hear Iceland is nice but knew what you meant.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2020, 02:47 PM
Lol.... Iceland was nice and quiet
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2020, 03:50 PM
I have a delivery from Iceland on Saturday and another on Monday from Tesco. Do find Iceland a lot cheaper for many goods.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-06-2020, 04:39 PM
There is an Iceland superstore in Kings Lynn it's brilliant. Sell all kinds of stuff not just food.
I do like Iceland good quality and reasonably priced.

Washing machine and dishwasher sold and just gone. Bought for a persons son and daughter-in-law. Did a wash in the washing machine last night due to when I tried the auto clean very time it stopped at 27 mins on error 3 meaning it wasn't draining. But it did a drain and spin a rinse. After the wash cycle last night switched it off tried it again this morning and it worked. I was going to put it up for sale stating the error code and sell it really cheap well cheaper than than it already was.
So a dishwasher and washing machine for £100. Out of our way seeings as Mark and Lauren don't need them. We have our shed back.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >