Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2020, 06:17 AM

Daily Chat Tuesday 23rd June

Good morning everyone

Good luck with the removals tomorrow Chris. It is a lot of money but will be worth the price once Gary is in and settled.

Hope today goes better for your Kelly. As the others have said you can only do your best, bite your tongue and walk away for some space. Pity your dad is not helping you.

Happy painting Kazz no doubt your garden is looking lovely.

Lovely day here again. One load of bedding washed and on the line just waiting for a bit before I wake Barry to do our bed.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2020, 07:44 AM
Good morning all, Have a good day, stay safe and well, God bless.

I trust you and your four legged friends are all in the best of health.

Kelly, so sorry for your predicament, I hope her health improves soon.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2020, 08:37 AM
Morning all
It's going to be hot!!
I will be o.k. I will just offer breakfast when I get up...then some lunch
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-06-2020, 11:03 AM
Morning just Sue, Moyra, griff and all to follow.
By the time I finish the post it will be afternoon.

Very hot here and just back from shopping and dropping Michael and Margaret's shopping off.
I was in and out of Tesco exceptionally quick today mind you I was there by 9 and walked straight in.
Mentioned it to Michael and he said things are getting back to normal so we will sort our shopping out from now on.
I laughed and told him I didn't want him peeing his pants in the queue and he said in the evenings there isn't a queue. So like I though from little things mentioned he has been supermarket shopping which is fair enough as I always wondered why no treats on the list. Always basic stuff milk, bread and not every week, fruit etc.,
Anyway as usual I feel like the baddie but am glad I have got a reprieve. I have told him to ring me if we get a second wave or he is unwell and he knows to do that.
They were due to come over for lunch in March, April and see the cabin of course that all went out of the window. So I have told him I will ring in a week or two and we will make sure we have some nice weather to be able to sit in the garden and they must come over for lunch. We were fine laughing and joking but I do feel a bit mean sounding a bit annoyed yesterday regards them moaning about home delivery.

griff good idea.
Sue hope you are not overdoing it today.
Kazz your garden is sounding lovely
Moyra hope your keeping as well as can be expected. You also Harvey and brenda.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are to.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2020, 11:16 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning just Sue, Moyra, griff and all to follow.
By the time I finish the post it will be afternoon.

Very hot here and just back from shopping and dropping Michael and Margaret's shopping off.
I was in and out of Tesco exceptionally quick today mind you I was there by 9 and walked straight in.
Mentioned it to Michael and he said things are getting back to normal so we will sort our shopping out from now on.
I laughed and told him I didn't want him peeing his pants in the queue and he said in the evenings there isn't a queue. So like I though from little things mentioned he has been supermarket shopping which is fair enough as I always wondered why no treats on the list. Always basic stuff milk, bread and not every week, fruit etc.,
Anyway as usual I feel like the baddie but am glad I have got a reprieve. I have told him to ring me if we get a second wave or he is unwell and he knows to do that.
They were due to come over for lunch in March, April and see the cabin of course that all went out of the window. So I have told him I will ring in a week or two and we will make sure we have some nice weather to be able to sit in the garden and they must come over for lunch. We were fine laughing and joking but I do feel a bit mean sounding a bit annoyed yesterday regards them moaning about home delivery.

griff good idea.
Sue hope you are not overdoing it today.
Kazz your garden is sounding lovely
Moyra hope your keeping as well as can be expected. You also Harvey and brenda.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are to.
Lynn I wonder if they thought you offered and therefore it would be inconsiderate not to take you up on the offer.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2020, 11:17 AM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Good morning all, Have a good day, stay safe and well, God bless.

I trust you and your four legged friends are all in the best of health.

Kelly, so sorry for your predicament, I hope her health improves soon.
Morning Moyra Have a great day.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2020, 11:17 AM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Morning all
It's going to be hot!!
I will be o.k. I will just offer breakfast when I get up...then some lunch
That's the way and remember soon be Christmas
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2020, 11:20 AM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good morning everyone

Good luck with the removals tomorrow Chris. It is a lot of money but will be worth the price once Gary is in and settled.

Hope today goes better for your Kelly. As the others have said you can only do your best, bite your tongue and walk away for some space. Pity your dad is not helping you.

Happy painting Kazz no doubt your garden is looking lovely.

Lovely day here again. One load of bedding washed and on the line just waiting for a bit before I wake Barry to do our bed.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Morning Sue Still in jealousy mode here waiting to repair the machine. I miss it love the washing on the line.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2020, 11:21 AM
Brenda Hope you have had a little feedback now from the viewers, hope you enjoy your day.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2020, 11:22 AM
Chris Thinking of you with the move etc hope it all goes really smoothly or at least with no one banging their heads against a wall.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >