View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2020, 06:20 PM
Kelly, what about Guiness or stout, will she drink either? Would be good for her if she could. You must be very worried about her I know I would be.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2020, 06:36 PM
She has had a cup of coffee and a cookie and a little flavoured water... rolling my eyes!
Lynn, I am so sorry what a worry about Joel....I really thought he had seen her for what she is
Chris, what a shame..my neighbour and her daughter went to pick up her stuff from Bristol and the removal guy fetched it all into her house for her
Sorry to everyone I am missing out, I am shattered and have more problems with the neighbours
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-06-2020, 06:37 PM
Harvey he has also dropped out of college Mark discovered a few months back on his emails.
As we all know when he is not prodign any money from him she will throw him out.
My fear is he has cashed all the euros given to him for his Birthday back in March just before we went into lockdown to give to her.
Possibly pawned or sold his gold chain we bought him and the bracelet Michael and Maca gave him which matches the necklace.
She would have plenty of dodgy friends who would buy them for a few quid from her.
the euros we gave him and Michael and Maca gave him were for his trip to Amsterdam which got cancelled.
I am hoping I am so wrong but knowing her like I do my biggest fears are that I am right.
Mark and Lauren tried to get him to go to them during lockdown but he is insisted he wanted to stay in Harlow. At 18 what can you do ?
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-06-2020, 06:38 PM
No apologies needed griff we all know what a strain you are under.
Well that is a little progress.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2020, 06:54 PM
And everyone breathe...................
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2020, 09:45 PM
Awwww Lynn, how sad she might have made him part with his 18th birthday presents
I came to bed early...she was huffing and puffing and refusing to take pain relief...my dad sat in the garden and he has gone to bed, he just said she has learnt nothing.....one day my life will be uncomplicated and stress free and I will be happy!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

21-06-2020, 09:50 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Harvey he has also dropped out of college Mark discovered a few months back on his emails.
As we all know when he is not prodign any money from him she will throw him out.
My fear is he has cashed all the euros given to him for his Birthday back in March just before we went into lockdown to give to her.
Possibly pawned or sold his gold chain we bought him and the bracelet Michael and Maca gave him which matches the necklace.
She would have plenty of dodgy friends who would buy them for a few quid from her.
the euros we gave him and Michael and Maca gave him were for his trip to Amsterdam which got cancelled.
I am hoping I am so wrong but knowing her like I do my biggest fears are that I am right.
Mark and Lauren tried to get him to go to them during lockdown but he is insisted he wanted to stay in Harlow. At 18 what can you do ?

Thanks Lynn, it all sounds like he's comming under her influence once again, but like you say what can you do. anything you say or do will be misinterepted because she lives in a different world where it's a game to get the maximun from others without putting in any graft on her part, we live in 2020 and I think many aspects of life today are not good.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2