Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2020, 06:28 AM

Daily Chat Friday 19th June

Good morning everyone

Hope you are ok today Kelly

How is the flat sorting goIng Chris you should be nearly there now. Also hope Dave is now well

Drizzling now after a dull but dry start so that puts paid to my plans in the garden. Housework it is then

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2020, 06:51 AM
Good morning Sue and all to follow. Trust you and your four legged friends are all well. Have a good day and please stay safe and well. God bless.

Hope your mum is now on the mend Kelly and will be home soon.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2020, 09:56 AM
Morning all
Mums coming home tomorrow... hopefully, we have spoken to our own nurse to get advice with regards if things go bad over the weekend and we know what to do....and she is going to be seen Tuesday evening by our nurse....mad cleaning day for me then lol
Hope you are all doing o.k??
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2020, 12:17 PM
Afternoon all

Been to work and home been out with Gert in between quite heavy showers but she has had a lovely off lead runup the fields. Boiled egg and toast eaten and watching a bit off telly, nothing planned.

Have a good afternoon people, catch you all later.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2020, 10:37 PM
Good evening all.

Busy, busy, busy here. Deliveries are proving a nightmare. Nobody wants to take anything up to the flat. One delivery came unannounced and was left out on the street. Luckily the scheme manager saw it and took it up to the flat. Argos relented and the delivery men took pity on us. If they hadn't the whole order would have had to be refused. Dunhelm have now said the sofa order will only be delivered to the outside of the building too so I've cancelled it.

So, tomorrow and Sunday it's packing boxes. Monday the guy comes to put together the flat pack stuff and then I can book a removal company.

Stressed is not the word.

Kelly I'm appalled to hear of your mum's treatment. Hopefully she will be better off at home where at least she will be looked after properl
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2020, 04:59 AM
Chris this is why I am looking for a ground floor property because of deliveries of anything. Not good though is it not getting things delivered? I know I had problems when I had a new mattress delivered. The man delivering didn't want to take it upstairs for me.