Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2013, 12:33 AM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Wot are you like you lot Oh Eileen LOL at the pasta
The stripey ones have changed into min Mabs now, will try and get individual piccies, Mabs not really wanting me to have them on their own, she knocks my hand away when I stroke one. Have just changed the bedding and put them in a box with a hot water bottle, you'd think I was taking them to the Puppy Farm or something, she almost took off!!!
I LIKE MABS! Gerroffa me mum! (just like Bella!)

Have you 'come down' off the 'high' yet June?

I'm still on the latest one (after the pups) on getting my 'arm problem' sorted out!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-11-2013, 12:57 AM
Feeling really tired now, fell asleep during the news, so hope Armageddon hasn't happened. The high kept me going all through today, so need to sleep, will be taking all 3 girlies out together, which is not good for the sanity
Sara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2013, 05:32 AM
Hope you and Mabs are having a good sleep tonight! I had to cpme back and oggle babies lol. Then I nearly doed laughing at Pat and Eileen! Lol how do you burn pasta????
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2013, 07:19 AM
Just popping in for a morning puppy fix Hope all is well at Tawney Towers this morning everyone is asleep, shhhhhhhhhh
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2013, 07:30 AM
I too have just popped in to marvel at those beautiful puppies again. June - I hope you managed to re-charge your batteries a little last night.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2013, 08:06 AM
Me too reporting for puppy ogling duty and see if 'sack lady' got any kip! I did guess that you'd be riding on the adrenalin of it all for a while and then ZONK down!

I don't know how I'd tear myself away from them to walk the others (and by the sound of it it's not exactly going to be a restful walk for you!) but then you've 'done it all before' haven't you? And with even MORE babies the last time!

Glad your weather hasn't become too severe just yet with all this you have to do.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2013, 08:13 AM
Oh wow, could never get bored of them. They are just so cute. I wish I could get in there and cuddle with them.

Love the little light one, what beautiful colouring.

Laughing at burning the pasta and telling your child to 'shhh'. You daft bat.

Can't wait to see them as they get bigger and more mischevious
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2013, 08:30 AM
Morning all, Poor TW is going to know it has they grow. I hope you had a good sleep last night TW. Take care of all your babies including the big ones. What was the final count on the sexes, were most of them girls? and then you have the names to sort out too.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-11-2013, 10:01 AM
Phew, sat down after puppy duties etc. Got a really good cuddle and kiss this morning, first time I've not had Mabs's anxious little face stuck between me and a baby. Although she hovered, possibly a Helicopter Mother
Definitely 2 boys and 6 girls so that is final lol.
All doing well, will try and weigh them today, but not easy with Mabs on Patrol.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2013, 10:03 AM
Aw, they are gorgeous.
Page 5 of 16 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 > Last »