Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jodie End BSL
New Member!
Female 

19-05-2012, 12:26 PM

Anti Breed Specific Legislation!

Hi Everyone!

My name is Jodie and i run a campaign called 'Let's Fight For Man's Best Friend! a campaign against BSL' and i am asking for your views, opinions and help!

Thanks to BSL a lot of innocent dogs are seized from their loving family homes and put to sleep, whether they have bitten or not! They are seized purely because of what they look like.

The government set up the Dangerous Dogs Act in a panic in 1991 after a string of dog attacks and these dog attacks are still continuing because all the DDA has done, is target the law abiding people.

Dog attacks can happen from any dog, not just the banned breeds. Unfortunately the DDA did not target the issue of dog attacks by banning 4 breeds, they merely made these dogs more enticing the bad people who breed them to protect their drugs and for fights - these dogs however, do not get seen in public, unless they escape, which, if you were being forced to live in awful conditions where there's no food and you have to go to toilet where you sleep....i'd want to run away from there, run away from people who beat me, why are dogs different?

It is only innocent dogs who have been targetted with this legislation, dogs who have been seized on their appearance and put to sleep and families left devastated by their loss, because we all love our dogs and we would all be devastated should they be taken away!

Please go online and sign my petition to end BSL and to help save the innocent dogs lives!
http://www.ipetitions.com/lets-fight...ns-best-friend
you can follow me on [a social network] and twitter too.

Please feel free to offer your views and opinions and if you want to challenge me - ask me anything! i will endeavour to answer!
Cheers guys, our loving dogs need you!
Jodie End BSL
New Member!
Female 

19-05-2012, 12:28 PM
[QUOTE=Jodie End BSL;2528378]Hi Everyone!

My name is Jodie and i run a campaign called 'Let's Fight For Man's Best Friend! a campaign against BSL' and i am asking for your views, opinions and help!

Thanks to BSL a lot of innocent dogs are seized from their loving family homes and put to sleep, whether they have bitten or not! They are seized purely because of what they look like.

The government set up the Dangerous Dogs Act in a panic in 1991 after a string of dog attacks and these dog attacks are still continuing because all the DDA has done, is target the law abiding people.

Dog attacks can happen from any dog, not just the banned breeds. Unfortunately the DDA did not target the issue of dog attacks by banning 4 breeds, they merely made these dogs more enticing the bad people who breed them to protect their drugs and for fights - these dogs however, do not get seen in public, unless they escape, which, if you were being forced to live in awful conditions where there's no food and you have to go to toilet where you sleep....i'd want to run away from there, run away from people who beat me, why are dogs different?

It is only innocent dogs who have been targetted with this legislation, dogs who have been seized on their appearance and put to sleep and families left devastated by their loss, because we all love our dogs and we would all be devastated should they be taken away!

Please go online and sign my petition to end BSL and to help save the innocent dogs lives!
http://www.ipetitions.com/lets-fight...ns-best-friend
you can follow me on 'another site' and twitter too.

Please feel free to offer your views and opinions and if you want to challenge me - ask me anything! i will endeavour to answer!
Cheers guys, our loving dogs need you!
Pls type 'let's fight form mans best friend' in to google because the link doesn't ever work! xx
Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-05-2012, 01:26 PM
doesnt work:

"You have tried to access a non-existent petition. Please check the petition address and try again or create your own petition"

did you know that their are a couple of anti BSL organisations that have been active and campaigning for a couple years?

http://www.ddawatch.co.uk/

http://www.deednotbreed.org.uk/

check them out, you may be useful to them?