View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
valandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2009, 12:59 PM
omg i cant believe that they seen someone who had a later appointment than you. thats just a total disgrace. I think you have done the right thing, if they treat everyone like that there soon going to have no one turning up at the surgery
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2009, 12:59 PM
Excellent letter H. It seems to me not only were you inconvenienced but she was downright rude to you - no excuse for that at all. If, and I say IF, there was an emergency I am quite sure had the receptionist explained this too you you would have been more than happy to wait all it would have taken was a sorry I am afraid there has been an emergency and we are running a little late can you wait or would you like another appt.

I am sooo lucky with my vets.
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2009, 01:47 PM
I don't blame you for being livid, I'd have been too.

How pig-ignorant of that vet!! What an unbelievable way to treat a client
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2009, 02:02 PM
Go H! Good letter, I would also tell them of how she treated the receptionist, tell 'em everything.
Why not state you are expecting an apology and a good reason for the way you were treated. I think they owe you that much at least.
Let us know how you get on.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2009, 03:49 PM
Right, it's been edited and tweeked a bit, spelling mistake corrected and a bit about why couldn't she have seen me inbetween letting out that very first person at 9.10 and the 9.30 or come to that at 9.35 when she sat there doing nothing and only came out at 9.40 when I was leaving! I NO clock watcher believe me, but I was this morning thank goodness!!! Got myself all worked up again now after editing and playing around with it, but it's going through their door in the morning on my way to Sainsbury's Lol! I will let you know of the outcome! Thanks for the support coz I got to thinking is it MY fault then??? Nah!!!!
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2009, 03:54 PM
Your fault?????? How the hell is it your fault. You kept the bloody appoitment, and were early.
No. this has to be said and I think your doing the right thing. Would love to be a fly on their wall in the morning
Watch out for burning ear syndrome tomorrow morning

Elaine xxx
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2009, 03:56 PM
when I read stuff like this, I love my vet practice more and more,
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-05-2009, 04:03 PM
Like everyone says, that is a dreadful way to go on. If you were there early, and there was no one else there, to me it is common sense for them to see you.
I am very lucky with my vet practice, there are some things that don't go down well with me, but all in all, they are great, and the odd time I have had an emergency (when Tawney had her strokes) they saw her virtually straight away, no arguments. Sometimes the surgery does run late, but we are all always seen in order of arrival (even if I do appear a tadge later than I should).
Can't wait to hear the outcome
Cruella
New Member!
Female 

02-05-2009, 06:55 PM
I don't know if you've noticed but at the beginning of your letter you say your appointment was for 9.20 but at the end of the first paragraph you say 9.30.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2009, 07:02 PM
Blimey, well spotted Cruella!!!! See the state I was in when I typed that!!!! Have to do more editing now then, thanks for noticing!!!
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >