View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tina22
New Member!
Female 

23-06-2008, 11:15 AM

An animal products auctions site (simular to ebay but for charity)

Hello.

First off let me introduce myself. My name is Christina I’m 23 and have always loved animals. Me and my partner have just set up

http://www.animartauctions.co.uk

Animart auctions is an auction site (similar to eBay) which is dedicated to catering for animals and at the same time helping those animals in need. On Animart, users can buy and sell items made for a large variety of domestic, wild and farm animals.

As well as providing an auction site for animal lovers, Animart also aims to aid animal charities and rescues in providing care for homeless, abandoned and injured animals. In order to help those animals in need and those who work so hard to look after them, Animart donates 90% of the websites profit from listing fees (not your sales).

Every month, an animal charity is selected from a list of charities which are nominated by Animart users. The selected charity will be featured on the home page so that Animart users know which charity their money is going to. Animart will keep you up to date with all money raised for each charity on the home page.

Animart would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your support and hopefully we can help make a difference and really help these charities out.

This month the nominated charity is Oldham Cats, a rescue centre for stray and unwanted cats.

In short animart is an eBay style site just for animal products where 90% of the sites profits go to charity.

If anyone feels they could help out the site by handing out flyers etc then please contact me via e-mail (located on the site)

Any help is greatly appreciated and we are always happy to hear your views.

Thanks again
Christina

p.s. To jump straight to our dog sections on the site click here
http://www.animartauctions.co.uk/cat...1875&name=Dogs

pps. Message to admin. Can you contact me regards a link exchange? This is the only way animart receives traffic due to it having no advertising funds.
wendy taylor
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-07-2008, 02:15 PM
well have clicked on both links now,and it comes up as Internet Explorer cannot open this web page,sorry
Wendy
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2008, 02:22 PM
it opened for me, but not much yet on there.
tina22
New Member!
Female 

01-07-2008, 02:52 PM
the links are both active. Please try typing www.animartauctions.co.uk into your browser instead.

We are in talks with a few major pet companies who have said they will send us a variety of items. These items will be listed on animart and all the money from it will go to the months charity.

Christina
Azz
Administrator
Male 

22-01-2013, 06:40 PM
Hi

Just a quick note to say all threads from the 'Your Websites' section have been moved back into the submissions section (which isn't visible on the public forum). This is because we have updated the rules.

To get your thread moved back into the Your Websites section you just need to add your link to the new Dogsey Directory

Once you are in the new Dogsey Directory, just post a note in this thread and a Mod will check it and move it back to the Your Websites section. Alternatively, you can post a new thread in this section if you prefer.

You can see the the new rules here.

If you have any questions, just post in this thread and we'll get back to you. (We'll delete these posts if/when the thread is moved back into the main Your Websites seciton.)

Az