Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Missysmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-04-2008, 04:18 PM

More pics of Florrie

Here's more pics as promised. These were taken yesterday (Saturday 12th April).
She always looks out to see who is coming..........
Outside her stable , on the way for a wee play in the school........
Yeeha , it's playtime ......
Saying hello to my niece , Hannah , 5 years old......
Easy to catch , well , for now anyway ..........
Coming back in to her bed..........
and having a goodnight cuddle .........

Tucking in to her dinner..........

Goodnight ..............

I'm just back from the stables just now and Florrie was good again. I took her out for a walk today. I used a lunge line just incase she got a bit excitable and I needed to hang on. She only tried to run off once though but was easy to stop. I managed to get her to trot in hand as well. She was walking out well so I encouraged her to trot and she did . We did some walk , trot , walk , halt transitions for about 5 minutes. Looks promising for showing her in hand. I also "tied" her up outside her stable to groom her for the first time. I usually groom her in the stable. To groom her outside , I put her leadrope through a piece of string but didn't tie it , just held the end of the rope instead. She was a bit fidgety but then there were quite a few people around , and some of the other horses tied up outside. I still managed to groom her all over though and pick up her feet. I put her back in her stable for being so good and gave her her feed. She's all tucked up in bed for the night now , but I'll go down later to check on her and top up her hay . Tomorrow , I'll be puting her out in the field for the first time. She's going out with a grey cob gelding called Dylan. That's the next photo shoot .
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2008, 05:05 PM
OOohh is that Emma's Dylan??

He's a babe.. used to be on our yard..

Florrie is lovely..
Missysmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-04-2008, 05:11 PM
I'm not sure who is who yet but I think it's Emma who has Dylan. She's got a bay TB mare too , called Grace. I'll be taking pics of them out in the field tomorrow. Would you know Dylan from a photo ? You are more than welcome to come and see Florrie if you want. After all , we're just up the road from you.
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2008, 07:05 PM
Yes... Grace is for Mags..(Emma's Mum)..Bobby (Emma's Dad) does the "work" LOL..Emma is only 14 with dark hair..very quiet girl

Dylan is a Connemara x cob.. He is a gentle sweetheart she will be fine in a field with him..

I might just take you up on that offer and come and visit at some point..