View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Charisma Love
Dogsey Junior
Female 

06-11-2006, 01:42 PM
I was reccommended a sedative at the pet shop for £10, but my 12 week old puppy is just fine! he barks at them when he's in the back garden and sees one flash though!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2006, 03:44 PM
i am really pleased this year (as i was last year)we have managed to completely avoid sedatives 1 dog doesn't care about fireworks and the other was a nervous wreck until last year whilst she is not absolutely confident with the bangs she no longer shivers and shakes i found that using the DAP diffuser and DAP spray alongside a homeopathic remedy called anxiety(which is now available from pets at home)really helped last year and this year i combined it with an equafleece tshirt and it has been so stress free for all of us we turn the heating up and the tv up and give her a little den to hide in and she is so much more relaxed
lizdll
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2006, 03:50 PM
i am soooooooo glad its over i tried getting xenie some valerian compound stuff to try although she was running about like a headless chicken she wasnt whining + dora spend the night just sleeping as normal + the boys of my i think they must be deaf they just wanted to go in the garden + play i let them out the girls wouldnt but they boys were doing the norm weein on everythin + playin even with the loud bangs goin off silly monkies now back to norm for a bit til new year when it starts again
Moli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2006, 04:01 PM
I tried all the natural remedies for Gypsy, nothing worked, I have had 3 awful nights with her, lastnight, she was running around like a headless chicken and managed to smash a big ceramic pot.....then was sick off and on all night...
So, although I don't like the idea of drugging her, its seems to be the only answer left!!
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4