Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2018, 07:16 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday 23rd September.

Good morning everyone, colder again this morning. I have had another bad night. I must get round to getting a new mattress. That's Amber that lays all over the bed during the day. Trust you and your four legged friends are all in fine fettle.

I am still yawning, didn't want to get up this morning, going to get worse as the winter comes on.

Have a good day everyone, keep warm and dry. Don't think it is going to be anything special of a day. Stay safe and well also. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2018, 07:30 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Go get that mattress Moyra you deserve it. Have a catch. up nap later.

Gentle hugs to Casey

Pouring with rain here and forecast for most of the day. Teazle had a quick whizz round the garden and now asleep in the armchair Nothing planned but going to try and make some Chelsea buns, fingers crossed they come out right.

Hope all two and four legged friends are well

Have a good day and stay safe
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2018, 07:59 AM
Mornin Moyra and Sue and all to come. Moyra, after last year and you feeling cold etc. bout time you treated yourslf to that mattress and some thermals. bg!! Chilly here but to soon to put heating on. So will shut windows now that I have had a blow through and on with a jumper. Tyto really slow coming back from first walk so looking into something to help him but have to be so careful what I put in his tum as anything can upset it. Have a good day peeps and stay warm. It is to soon to say put heating on, we are still only in September. Well only just. October at the end of the week. Ooer. lol.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2018, 08:21 AM
Morning, I agree Moyra...get the mattress!!!
Absolutely chucking down here... don't think my patio will get finished
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2018, 08:29 AM
Good morning all.

It's cold here and we have a couple of heaters on. I've had the hall heater on for a week or more. Added the living room in when I saw the temperatures for today. That's the trouble with storage heaters, you have to guess the day before what the weather is going to be like.

Winter coat going on too. The temperature really dropped yesterday and is set to be colder today. I hate being cold
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-09-2018, 08:50 AM
Morning Sue, brenda, griff, Chris and all to follow.

Moyra totally agree get the mattress google lots of places deliver now. If you are after memory foam they come in a box or rolled up.
griff poor Steve what a horrible thing to have to deal with. Can't say these people are animals as animals have far more respect than some humans do.
Sue I love chelsea buns problem is you don't see them about very often now.
I am sure yours will turn out fine.
Chris stay warm.

Very chilly out and raining we got cold walking Dillon could of done with gloves on today.
Tip later if not raining to hard.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2018, 08:54 AM
Morning all

Wet and slightly windy today the weather not me I hasen to add .....LOL

Moyra GO GET A NEW MATTRESS......LOL....and the thermals sound a good idea too if you feel the cold. If you do not want to spend on yourself then think of it as a new mattress for Amber.

Sue The buns or fingers sound brilliant, then join Teazle on the armchair. Perfect Sunday albeit not any gardening which would make my perfect day. LOL

Brenda
Good morning and just a thought would a copper collar help Tyto do you think of arthritis or similar have heard good things about them a friend has one for their elderly 14 year old Staffie and the man over the road has one for his elderly retired greyhound. Both give positive feedback.

To everyone, have a great day. Mom still in bed but not as tired if that makes sense been referred to a Community Matron (your guess is as good as mine as to their function but sure to find out) Gert doing well had boosters on Friday and all good. Emulsioned the ceiling in little bedroom and glossed paintwork laid a new (albeit offcut) of carpet moonlight grey apparently it was called. Newish desk well actually the old oak kitchen table as had a new kitchen table an extending one this time as it makes more room for Mom to move around when she comes down.Also painted the cladding by the back door got to give it another coat today and fit two supporting legs on the worktop I have cut it to suit the way the room is set up now. My first venture in a long time with an electric saw..............
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2018, 08:56 AM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Morning, I agree Moyra...get the mattress!!!
Absolutely chucking down here... don't think my patio will get finished
You snuck in there, see what happens when I make a cup of coffee when posting......have a good day Griff and nope I doubt the patio will be completed either but a nice water feature maybe....
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2018, 08:58 AM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Good morning all.

It's cold here and we have a couple of heaters on. I've had the hall heater on for a week or more. Added the living room in when I saw the temperatures for today. That's the trouble with storage heaters, you have to guess the day before what the weather is going to be like.

Winter coat going on too. The temperature really dropped yesterday and is set to be colder today. I hate being cold
Another one snuck in under the wire. Morning Chris, I had storage heater in a flat I had once but have to say being a fat and having a gas fire I suppose I did not have to think although I was in early 20's and out more than in and being top floor I think I benefitted in other people forward thinking of heating.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2018, 09:01 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Sue, brenda, griff, Chris and all to follow.

Moyra totally agree get the mattress google lots of places deliver now. If you are after memory foam they come in a box or rolled up.
griff poor Steve what a horrible thing to have to deal with. Can't say these people are animals as animals have far more respect than some humans do.
Sue I love chelsea buns problem is you don't see them about very often now.
I am sure yours will turn out fine.
Chris stay warm.

Very chilly out and raining we got cold walking Dillon could of done with gloves on today.
Tip later if not raining to hard.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Good Lord were you all waiting for me to start posting then jumping in..............................I was considering a tip run but also not in the rain weird as I suspect it will be empty but not going myself in the rain. Took Gert out and she is not a fan of the rain okay when running the fields but not a street walk in the rain. Hope your move is going on well from both sides.....
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >