View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-09-2018, 01:33 PM
I thought maybe it was me being over reactive Harvey but Gorden was cross my brother agreed with how we felt to. The agent won't as they will be worrying about losing their commission.
If only they had asked more questions through the solicitor or us or the agent. We explained it all so clearly they were tied to nothing and it all could of waited till they had their foot in the door literally.
Thing is it would be a safer option and add value. Oh well not our problem if they have made an enemy. Paul and Beth agree with us but will welcome them as long as they do not take liberties with the drive they will be safe from Paul's abrupt and direct manner.

Good luck with the stalk griff. Yes good news about the quote insurance companies are usually on the ball with addresses and postcodes and potential problems such as flooding worries.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-09-2018, 01:53 PM
Lynn, honestly, anybody would feel the same..you don't object to something until you own the property...things change and as you say you could withdraw from the sale. Hopefully if the planning did get resubmitted the council would look at where the objection came from... and if you were still there I am sure you would point that out.
Bloody builders again!!! Turned up at gone 1pm and now there's banging and some geezer in a suit and clip board mooching about...I need a holiday!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-09-2018, 02:32 PM
Thought as it seemed quiet they had finished. Whatever are they doing it has been going on for ages.

Gorden is going to see about putting something on the page to help Gordon and Holly and Dale. He is very good with things like that.

I just thought it bl**dy cheek nothing signed yet and they are acting as if as my brother said we are tenants now.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-09-2018, 03:11 PM
Yes Lynn, your brother is right...I would be going mental, I am not very good at keeping my temper
They have been here, Tuesday, Wednesday and today and I am sure the only reason they came today was because the owner turned up about 20mins after them, I am guessing he thinks they have been there all day
Vets with deags tonight... immunotherapy jab from about 2months ago ...I forgot!
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-09-2018, 03:25 PM
Lynn is that house contents and buildings insurance? I have just covered my house and contents with esure. They were really reasonable. Cheaper than your quote. Lovely day here so far and Tyto has been a bit better but still slow coming back to the house. Ah well the day is over now for his walks so just rest and relaxation for him and me. bg!! Hope deags is ok. Did you take your pill yesterday Griff? Anyone else hope you have all had a good day.oh that does include you Griff and you Lynn.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-09-2018, 03:39 PM
Lol Brenda, I did...10 of the damn things!! I ended up in bed at about 9pm as I felt so very sick and my teeth hurt, you get some right weird side effects
Awww bless Tyto, tomorrow is another day and he may be a little speedier
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-09-2018, 04:21 PM
Yes brenda house and contents accidental cover on both. Only doing a rough search for now will look into it closer if and when things get more serious.
Hope Tyto is perkier now brenda.
Well done griff taking the tablets and good luck with deags at the vets.

Enjoy your evening to brenda.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2