Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

03-09-2018, 08:03 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
griff the tubs have been on sale at Tesco since end of August.

Oh great, see my post above, but we do have a TESCO will put it on my list for next week
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

03-09-2018, 08:13 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
He has an appointment with his neurologist next week and if I can get him to listen instead of just blindly giving more meds we might just move forward

Best of luck with that. Unfortunately the medical people are so tied down with what they can give due to the ever increasing 'medical liability claims' that no one in medicine is willing to try anything new.

What would you like him to do I ask that as you are closer to your son than anyone, is it different medication that will help, or some other treatment that he isn't getting now ??
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2018, 08:54 PM
Blooming heck Harvey...Gateway!! There's a blast from the past lol we don't have a Waitrose but have at least one of everything else... including heron foods (we have 2of those)
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2018, 10:10 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Best of luck with that. Unfortunately the medical people are so tied down with what they can give due to the ever increasing 'medical liability claims' that no one in medicine is willing to try anything new.

What would you like him to do I ask that as you are closer to your son than anyone, is it different medication that will help, or some other treatment that he isn't getting now ??
Listening would help and slowing down his speech so that it's possible to understand what he's saying would be another help.

The meds he's on now are just not working and, if anything, his fits have increased and the after-effects more worrying since he's been on them.

I always get the impression when we see him that he's going through the motions rather than at least listening and better still, offering advice.

The only time he's ever been supportive and actually listened to what I say and offered advice was when he had four students with him
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2