View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2019, 03:44 PM
Kazz, I am so pleased the situation is resolved, something like that shouldn't happen when you have just lost somebody. Have fun with the drill
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-05-2019, 04:43 PM
Hello all.
Had a lovely afternoon with Michael and Margaret. He doesn't look well has always been slim but has lost even more weight and he seemed at times as if he was having a bit of pain when catching his breath.
He still isn't eating properly or sleeping well. His new car is very nice and he seems pleased with it. Gorden is driving over to Kings Lynn Wednesday to pick him up from dropping off the hire car.
When Margaret and myself were coming back from the ladies we could see him and Gorden having a good old heart to heart.
Gorden is going to suggest some ways to help him slow his brain down when he can't sleep and see if he can get him to stay out a while and get a coffee.
He will tell him how he is really feeling rather than me or Angela (niece to me) or even Margaret.

Kazz pleased to hear the housing mix up is sorted.
Chris glad Dave is making good progress.
griff still needs loggin for when it goes to court.

Yes very happy here thank you. Margaret asked if I missed Upwell and my answer I miss the river and the pretty village that it is. I miss being next door to Beth and Paul for impromptu coffee catch ups.
I do not miss the noisy roads, narrow footpaths nowhere nice to walk Dillon and the heavy traffic and lorries up and down the village.
Don't get me wrong we are on a road here and it can be busy but having that bit of front garden makes it less noisy and the choice of walks and off lead walking makes any little niggles pale into insignificance.
Big plus I love my zippity doo dah garden.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2019, 04:53 PM
Gary did nothing wrong at all, Kelly.

The guy was the regional coordinator for EDL. He hated anyone with a different colour skin, the handicapped and the police.

He was a nasty man, or as Dave says, a low life piece of skum
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2019, 05:14 PM
Well I am glad karma got him Chris... disgusting individual!
Lynn, it's lovely to hear you sound so happy, I am sorry to hear your brother isn't doing so well, I hope he talks to gorden
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-05-2019, 05:23 PM
Thanks griff I am sure he will. It's upset his nerves he is like our mum and the fact he is nearly 78 doesn't help.
I am totally in awe of him still driving to be honest. Dad when he had an accident at 70 ditched the car much to mums disgust.
Michael can be a stubborn b****r at times.

My other brother and him do not really get on well not brotherly at all so Gorden and Michael's son in law are the only two males he really has to offload on. Trouble is they live in Kent so it's phone catch ups till they can meet.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2019, 05:35 PM
Awww bless him, I am sure gorden will give top advice
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2019, 06:11 PM
Brenda the reason Im often quiet or absent is because I have nothing to say! So I know what you mean.
Im often in the background watching!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2019, 06:19 PM
Lol... Nippy, just put hi and a load of smiley faces
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2019, 06:40 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Brenda the reason Im often quiet or absent is because I have nothing to say! So I know what you mean.
Stand by your beds everyone...………….
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

25-05-2019, 08:43 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post

And I will be making a mental image of you standing behind me when I type

I often miss a day (or two) but do like to read what's happening even if I don't comment.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >