20-08-2011, 11:28 PM
I will be there
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2011, 08:07 AM
Originally Posted by lozzibear View Post
I will be there
See you there then probably. Say hello if you see me.

I'll be with a tall, blonde girl with a grey Cairn and possibly another blonde girl with two red and white Springer x Collies and a blue roan Cocker thrown in to the mix! So, if you see us, just shout!
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2011, 10:23 AM
Originally Posted by Westie_N View Post
See you there then probably. Say hello if you see me.

I'll be with a tall, blonde girl with a grey Cairn and possibly another blonde girl with two red and white Springer x Collies and a blue roan Cocker thrown in to the mix! So, if you see us, just shout!
I will say hello if you see me first, I will have Jake who is distintive with that tail
Oldies Club
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

21-08-2011, 07:18 PM
We done very well today raising a fantastic £218. Great day as always
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2011, 07:31 PM
Originally Posted by Oldies Club View Post
We done very well today raising a fantastic £218. Great day as always
Excellent. Well done to the Oldies Club.

I thought today was appalling, on the whole. Very disappointed and have just e-mailed the Dogs Trust with my feedback.
Oldies Club
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

21-08-2011, 07:59 PM
Saw on fb, sorry to hear that. Im so caught up in the stall I rarely see anything else

We always get a lot of interest on the stall at the Dogs Trust events so they are really worthwhile for us. Noticed there was less stalls than last year though

do you plan to go to West Calder?
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2011, 08:39 PM
I enjoyed today I wasn't impressed with the shows, there wasn't many and the classes weren't that varied IMO (I'm sure I remember more in the past years). But Jake loved (and I ) the agility, flyball and doggy dash, all of which he was brilliant at and made me soooooo proud There weren't as many stalls as I remember but, the stalls I looked at were good, and the dogs trust ones were really good too. Overall, I had a really good day (even though OH showed up way late and I was wandering around like a plank for most of it myself ).
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2011, 08:41 PM
Originally Posted by lozzibear View Post
I enjoyed today I wasn't impressed with the shows, there wasn't many and the classes weren't that varied IMO (I'm sure I remember more in the past years). But Jake loved (and I ) the agility, flyball and doggy dash, all of which he was brilliant at and made me soooooo proud There weren't as many stalls as I remember but, the stalls I looked at were good, and the dogs trust ones were really good too. Overall, I had a really good day (even though OH showed up way late and I was wandering around like a plank for most of it myself ).
You won't want to see my e-mail then........

Nice to meet you today, btw. And the lovely Jake. I thought Roxy would've loved him.....seems she didn't like him as much as me. BTW, that's as "aggressive" as she gets! Scary, isn't she?
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2011, 08:42 PM
Originally Posted by Oldies Club View Post
Saw on fb, sorry to hear that. Im so caught up in the stall I rarely see anything else

We always get a lot of interest on the stall at the Dogs Trust events so they are really worthwhile for us. Noticed there was less stalls than last year though

do you plan to go to West Calder?
Yeah, it's different when you're a stall holder. I'm pleased you raised a good bit of money and got lots of interest.

Re. West Calder - I very much doubt it!
lisa01uk87
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2011, 09:33 PM
We arrived late it was nothing like last year i agree. nowhere near as busy. it was great seeing you again lauren and laura sorry didn't get a chance to say hello nic was on my way to doggy dash and then didn't see you after but did giggle at jake's attemp to get roxy to play lol
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >