Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
ATD
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2007, 08:22 AM

shaking

suki really scared me last night, she was sat shaking like a leaf and panting really badly so i got her some water, which she drank and threw up straight away. and started shaking again then she went all hyeractive then she was ok. i fed her half of her dinner, and she was fine all night and this mornign she is back to herself. any ideas?
ATD xxx
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2007, 08:23 AM
Not got any ideas, but sending some cyber support....Hope she is ok this morning.
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

06-12-2007, 08:38 AM
Poor Suki

Finn does the shaking thing before he is sick The first time it happened I was really scared but as soon as he was sick he was back to normal
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2007, 08:42 AM
Sorry no ideas. Reah has done the shaking/jelly bit, but usually when she can hear something that we cann't and its worried her. we know thats the reason because Skye hears it too but starts barking. Hope alls ok now x
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2007, 11:39 AM
Glad to hear all is well now. Sounds like she had a a little tummy upset and was perhaps geting some stomach cramps or stomach pain causing her to worry and shake and pant.