Dull, damp and misty here so not a lot planned

Hope all two and four legged are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2019, 08:27 AM
Morning Sue
Lol, had a terrible night and feel poorly this morning but it will be o.k by this evening
Supposed to be going to Steve's to help him with some paperwork but don't know if I can be bothered
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2019, 08:30 AM
Morning Sue and Kelly and all to come. Dull and misty here. Kelly hope you feel better later. Hopefully the meds will ware off soon. Sorry about the sharing yesterday. But this I think is where we can share problems etc. Anyway hope everyone has a good day. Off to do another Tesco order for next week.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2019, 08:39 AM
Brenda, don't apologise, people here are lovely and listen and help...well that's my experience
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-02-2019, 10:13 AM
Morning Sue, griff, brenda and all to follow.

Do hope you feel better by this evening griff. If you don't feel like out today then don't have a rest instead.
Sue it started off damp here but the sun is shining now so hope the same happens where you are.
brenda never apologise for sharing that's partly what this thread is about airing your worries and sharing them.

We didn't do the park today we went over the bridge across the railway and ended doing a circular walk round the industrial estate which leads us back home. Quite a nice walk lots of wild areas not accessible but the birds have habitats there so the sun shining and the birds singing made for a nice stroll.
Grooming Dillon, housework and potting up new plants on the cards today.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2019, 06:34 PM
Hello all,
Seems I shared my post on wrong day again yesterday think I’m not with it at the mo.
I went to the hospital today for an orthopic ( think that’s right) appointment. I’m having inserts for my shoes as I’m shorter on my right side. Funny thing is, I went to the Royal Derby as that’s where I thought my appointment was, turns out it was at the Community hospital, luckily I got there on time with a few minutes to spare - will teach me to read the letter properly next time
Brenda no need to apologise, it does us good to share, & folks are very helpful on here.
Griff hope you feeling better
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-02-2019, 07:24 PM
Evening Mandy glad you made it to the right place in the end.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2019, 08:43 PM
Lol Mandy, bless you...one of those days!
All out war broke out with the neighbours doing the building today...the language used towards my dad was disgusting
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-02-2019, 08:46 PM
Oh no griff thought that had all settled down.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2019, 09:27 PM
Nope, they have apitched roof on the porch...the water runs off into my garden, killed all the plants in my rockery, we asked for guttering, they fitted it... downpipe into my rockery!!! So I put a note through the door, very polite it was....I went in the shower and I got out to the dogs going nuts and raised voices, I looked out the window to see the 2 next door and my dad....my dad telling them to move the pipe, basically, I ended up outside, no shoes on, wrapped in a bath sheet no underwear nothing, to hear my dad being called an old c**t !! Well that was it, I told the older one being disgusting to show some respect and shut his mouth...he was oh, here "it" is!! Feckin it, I am a pretty woman!! Well that was it,temper well and truly lost, told him to eff off, pointed out he has an attitude problem... which he denied, I also pointed out that we had been patient, polite and respectful of them. We have had a letter posted through the door apologising and it states I was mortified when I saw it.... it's the younger lad apologizing...I suspect he spends his life doing that
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >