Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-01-2019, 08:05 AM

Daily Thread, Thursday, 31st January, 2019

Good morning everyone, I trust you and your doggie friends are all fit and well.

Coldest night yet! Not looking forward to taking Amber out, hopefully she wont want to go far this morning.

Have a good day, wrap up warm and dry and above all keep safe and well. God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-01-2019, 08:41 AM
Morning Moyra and all to follow. Hope you are all keeping warm and that heating is on. Have fed the birds and it is a might chilly out there. If you feed the birds please check the water as mine was completely frozen right down to the bottom. They have given snow here for this evening. Wonder if that will happen. bfn.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-01-2019, 09:42 AM
Good morning Myra, Brenda and all who follow

Yes very cold out there. It was -2 when I took Teazle out as I was out very early as woke up so thought might a well get up Have flicked the dust around and now waiting for Barry to surface so I can put the hoover round. Eledest son coming tonight for the weekend, have told him to get here early as snow is expected late evening.

Hope all two and four legged are well

Have a good day and stay safe
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-01-2019, 09:45 AM
Morning Moyra, brenda and all who follow.
Very cold here to a hoar frost everything white. Sun shining brightly though and warm with the sun on you.

We are getting lots of sparrows and starlings now on the feeder and a dad blackbird was down on the patio yesterday to. Oh yes and the occasional collared dove.

Waiting for our bed from Ikea to be delivered this afternoon. A trundle bed will stay as a single in the spare room but if we need a double the other single will pull out from underneath and then fit to the same height as permanent one and make a double bed.

Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends are to.
Take care on the slippery paths.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

31-01-2019, 10:34 AM
Me surfaced after having to clean my camera sensor as I saw a dust spot on photos I took yesterday. So got to bed a bit late, not unusual.

we went to Galley Hill in Bexhill for a walk and what a view at the top. It is not a big hill but the panoramic views were well worth it.
Dust spot edited out

Towards Hastings

Towards Eastbourne

brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-01-2019, 11:41 AM
Ah reminiscences of the time I lived round there. Lovely photos.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-01-2019, 01:30 PM
Good afternoon all.

It registered -5 when we turned the car on to set off back from our walk around town. That was at midday! Very foggy too. It would look like a Christmas Card with all the frost if you could actually see anything

Had our brekkie inside the pub rather than outside the cafe, but, in fairness, it wasn't too bad for drinking our coffee outside McD's. The walk on the prom back to the car was a bit brutal though.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-01-2019, 01:45 PM
Afternoon all, nipped to town incase it snows and to get some time away from my dad lol
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-01-2019, 08:56 PM
Snowing a bit here but also wet. Rain given later.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-01-2019, 09:21 PM
Hello all
Very cold here -1 apparently brr
Took Rosie out this morning, it looked like snow out there. But don’t think we will get the actual snow, only on higher areas of Derbyshire.
Felt a bit rubbish yesterday, felt stuffy headed most of the afternoon and when I finished work at 8.30 and was in bed by 9.30. Feel much better today though.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >