Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Pammy Gsd
New Member!
Female 

13-02-2016, 04:39 PM

Bobby ~ My foster dog needs a home

Bobby originally came from Romania , went to a home , sadly it didn't work out .

He is a German shepherd cross , 14 months old , black , tan & white.

He has a lovely nature , very loving & playful
He is good with people, children other dogs and cats .
House trained .
Neutered , vaccinated & microchipped .

He is in foster with two German Shepherds , in Northants . Uk.
I feel he would be happy homed with another dog.
Home check & donation apply

Please contact RRA if you can offer Bobby a home

http://romanianrescueappeal.com/site...-contact-info/
pagan
Dogsey Junior
Female 

22-02-2016, 11:47 PM
Can you forward me more info please? Do you know what he is crossed with Has he passed all his vet checks etc? what training has he had if any? I work with regional rescues in Shropshire Herefordshire and Worcestershire and am regularly approached by people looking for a particular temperament of dog but also have a pack of my own who work in various fields. I can provide references for myself and I regularly home check for my rescues and indeed others.
Pammy Gsd
New Member!
Female 

23-02-2016, 07:44 PM
Originally Posted by pagan View Post
Can you forward me more info please? Do you know what he is crossed with Has he passed all his vet checks etc? what training has he had if any? I work with regional rescues in Shropshire Herefordshire and Worcestershire and am regularly approached by people looking for a particular temperament of dog but also have a pack of my own who work in various fields. I can provide references for myself and I regularly home check for my rescues and indeed others.
Hi , I would say he's cross with a collie , he is fit and well , vaccinated .. He's a young playful dog .. His recall is coming along . He would fit into most homes that want a second dog.
He's learnt so much from being with 2 confident Gsds .

And thank you
Pam
Pammy Gsd
New Member!
Female 

09-03-2016, 08:36 PM
Bobby found a home