Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2019, 08:04 AM

Daily Thread, Tuesday, 19th February, 2019

Good morning one and all. I trust you and your dogs are all in good health and those that are not and still suffering I wish you well.

Have a good day, wrap up warm and dry and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2019, 09:11 AM
Morning Moyra
Guess who turned up unanounced at Steve's house??? Yep, kitchen fitters, he was just doing breakfast and going shopping and now, I have to grab some bits, dash up there, wait whilst he takes Molly out and then come back...he has no tinned food for the dog as he was heading shopping and she would have to wait until about 7 to be fed if I couldn't go.. can't have that, he will go proper shopping this evening
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-02-2019, 09:55 AM
Morning Moyra, griff and all to follow.
Nice sunny day but very chilly in the wind.
Managed a stroll round the park today with Gorden and Dillon. Met Archie the staffy who has a bit of a broom handle taped up to run around with and every so often his owner picks him up with it.
He's a rescue staffy. He had seen Dillon yesterday out with Gorden and been lunging and growling at him both on lead on opposite sides of the road but on the field off lead said hello nicely and then wandered around not really bothering with each other.

We have to pop out for some bits today and maybe meet up with Mark and Lauren who have Joel and his girlfriend staying but are going back to Essex later but they have things planned to do before dropping them back so will just have to wait and see if we can coordinate meeting.

Wow griff talk about a shambles.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2019, 12:37 PM
Awwwww bless, I bet Archie is lovely, deags can be a bit growly if she is on lead.
Well, they have taken most of the units out, and vanished, they finish about 9am and nobody has appeared. I just tried to take Molly out as Steve wanted to wait and talk to the workmen but she wouldn't come with me, refused point blank, so I am sat in the house waiting for the workmen...but I doubt they will come.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2019, 01:50 PM
Good afternoon everyone

Hope you manage to meet up with Mark, Lauren and Joel Lynn.

Good brief Griff how do they expect people to live if they take all the units out and then disappear. I think `Steve needs a word with who ever is responsible for arranging for the kitchens to be done and tell them what exactly everyone is having to put up with.

Nice day here with a lot of sunny intervals. Have been out and cut a few bushes down ready for them to start shooting again and also cleaned both cars inside and then mine outside. Have had two walks with Teazle so now time to take it a bit easy for the rest of the day

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-02-2019, 01:57 PM
Afternoon Sue they are coming here after finishing foot golf.
Sounds like a busy day for you.
griff I'm with Sue.

Bought an oak barrel when out and another terracotta pot plus more flowers.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2019, 02:44 PM
They turned up about 1pm and are taking out the ceiling.
The housing association are well aware of everything that's going on, the supervisor kept telling everyone not to contact Stonehouse.....so everyone has lol. He is trying to cover it all up...whoopsy!
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2019, 03:25 PM
Hello all
I’m at work shortly but having a cuppa before I go get ready.
Wow Griff that terrible, we were really lucky when ours was done, they gave us a time frame & everything was done by the time they said. Our landlords were good throughout too. Steve will have to make sure when they give him a feed back form that he tells truth.
Lynn enjoy the meet up - When it’s Liams stag do they going to play foot golf, Tony is looking forward to it.
It’s been nice but cold today, I washed Lauryn’s rug on a hand wash & it’s dried. I’m pleased it’s washed nice cos it says ‘dry clean ‘ on label, I told her no point paying for dry clean, the rug was only £10, cost more to dry clean it, it’s a fluffy one so I put it in wash machine on the hand wash cycle. It’s come out like new
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-02-2019, 03:29 PM
Well lets hope they continue to do things properly now griff.
They enjoyed the footgolf Mandy.

Joel's girlfriend is nice and Dillon adores her she is a dog lover came straight in on her knees and that was it hugs endless hugs.
Then when she sat down next to Joel he was up there with them.
Tia can come again anytime. Thinking of maybe dog sitters.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2019, 03:36 PM
Awwwww how lovely Lynn
Mandy, I too chuck dry clean stuff in the washer if it's cheap... deffo worth the risk
Well, Steve's got a blood test tomorrow, he had the form on his fridge... it's no longer on the fridge...they have chucked it!! His drs is miles and miles from him...he moved from one side of the city to another but kept the same Dr, he has rung and they can do a form for him and I am going to pick it up later
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >