Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2018, 06:49 AM

Daily Thread, Saturday, 13th October, 2018

Good morning everyone, I trust you and your four legged friends are all in fine fettle. Hopefully Dillon and Casey are too.

Have a good day, keep warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-10-2018, 09:02 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.

Very wahere today again. Also very windy.
Got some dog food and toys surplus to requirement so going along to a rescue pet shop to see if they can make use of them.
Some curtains on the line tape gone but Lauren can make use of them as she and Mark do up old furniture so she can use them as coverings.
King size bed frame we have decided is going to the dump no room Mark doesn't want it and Zanta chewed it. If I had the time I could probably sort it
but I haven't.

Left message with agent selling the bungalow to check if the snagging jobs done if they are we can proceed with exchange of contracts hopefully the message gets passed on. The agent dealing with it is not in today.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Still thinking of you brenda.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2018, 09:14 AM
Morning all
It's damp and grey here...boo!!!
Hope the message is passed on Lynn
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2018, 09:32 AM
Morning all. Aw Lynn thank you. I have been in touch with the vets and they say I will get Tyto's ashes back Wednesday. Didn't like the person I spoke to. She was very off hand. Shame because al the others have been very kind. Chillyish here but that could be me as I know it isn't. Keep thinking about taking a walk but seems strange without Tyto to accompany me. Hope you get a move date soon Lynn. I can see you being in when I am away. That is also going to be a strange one. No Tyto to come with us. Griff hope you and yours are ok. Also Casey, Dillon, Amber and Teasle.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2018, 09:49 AM
Awwww Brenda, waiting to get them home is horrible, I had to wait 3 days for diesel... with Laney, I made my dad drive me to Northampton to a place where they return them the same day...it cost a bomb but I couldn't go through the waiting again. I had to do it with Max, I think that you sort of start to deal with it but you can't fully until they are back home
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-10-2018, 09:59 AM
It's weird isn't it ? You dread the day bringing them back home but each time I have had to do that I have felt more settled knowing they are back with me.
In a different form but still home.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2018, 10:15 AM
Yes Lynn, it's like they are back where they belong. It was awful with Max as I take mine to the crematorium myself but Steve couldn't do it...I had no idea he wouldn't be picked up that day..if i had my dad would have fetched him, so the wait to get him home was ages, the minute they called I went and picked him up, grabbed some beers and took him home to his dad and sister...I had a few tears but felt better knowing he was back and settled.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2018, 10:17 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Moyra and all who follow.

Very wahere today again. Also very windy.
Got some dog food and toys surplus to requirement so going along to a rescue pet shop to see if they can make use of them.
Some curtains on the line tape gone but Lauren can make use of them as she and Mark do up old furniture so she can use them as coverings.
King size bed frame we have decided is going to the dump no room Mark doesn't want it and Zanta chewed it. If I had the time I could probably sort it
but I haven't.

Left message with agent selling the bungalow to check if the snagging jobs done if they are we can proceed with exchange of contracts hopefully the message gets passed on. The agent dealing with it is not in today.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Still thinking of you brenda.
Not saying they would be may be worth asking them to send a picture of the items in question in situ as your idea of what should be there and theirs or the sellers may be different you dont want to end up with a recycled anything?Not saying you would be buyer beware.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-10-2018, 10:25 AM
Good idea Kazz. The radiator is there waiting to be hung and the shower unit front is on the side also just waiting to be finished.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-10-2018, 12:44 PM
Making slight progress.
Won't get to the tip it started raining stopped now. Have rung the Norfolk hospice charity shop and they would like the clik clak sofa bed will ring their collection people Monday to arrange for them to collect.
Gorden is in the spare room dismantling the spare bed and making space in there for packed boxes. Hopefully if they are stored up there it will be less stressful for Dillon while waiting to move.

Might start clearing the larder sure there is stuff in there towards the back that's needs sorting.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >