Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2009, 08:14 PM

More Horsey Pics, Quarter Horse X TB

Ive posted before a few pics of my old horse Hallie. However i didnt have many on the PC, however i now have a scanner....... Enjoy!!!!

The day after i got her!

4 years & 6 years!!!

Ok so i got her in the May when she was 4, this is in October of the same year!!!!

Some other competing pics!

really hope you like her!!!!!

I sold her when she was 8. Miss her like crazy
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2009, 08:49 PM
no comments im so hurt
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2009, 09:21 PM
She is a beauty and you did such a good job with her. Why did you end up selling her in the end?
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2009, 05:20 AM
I just couldnt do the dogs & her & do either of them justice, also i didnt have a horse box which made shows a hacking or begging affair & livery is just a pain. I was finding i was enjoying the obedience more & more & she reallywas getting wasted
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2009, 06:49 AM
She is stunning, and what a difference in her

I would imagine Quarter Horse x TB made for a great competition horse, was it just cross country & jumping you did, or the whole package with dressage as well?

I can fully understand why you still miss her, I had to sell my girlie because my marriage broke up and it was either her or the kids and I still miss her like crazy and that was 20 years ago
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2009, 07:10 AM
she was too nutz for dressage!!! very expressive shall we say!!!!

Thanks for ypur lovely comments!
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2009, 06:37 PM
thanks everyone for their comments, its been odd , keep looking at the thread & feeling sadder than i have in ages, dont even know if shes still alive
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2009, 07:15 PM
wow you really got her in great condition so quickly

shes stunning, x
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2009, 07:16 PM
I must have missed this thread! Hallie is stunning and what a wonderful job you did with her. She was clearly very well loved and looked after.

I adore the competing pics and am very jealous. I wish I had got into something like that when I was younger, but I was always dog mad (and still am! lol).

In fact, your comments on not being able to do your dogs and horse justice if you kept both is kind of what I am worrying about now, if I decide to get a horse. I am going to spend the summer trekking and riding and then decide what to do, I think. I would hate to have to spread my time too thinly between both dogs, horse ... oh and family too

Thanks for sharing the photos. I really enjoyed them.
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2009, 07:20 PM
What an amazing transformation. She's been obviously well loved and you gave her something special to look so fantastic from the first day home.
From May to October I have to say she became a swan and you obviously dedicated alot of time for her to look so wonderful.
I can only imagine now someone else is still loving her as much as you obviously did.
I met a 34 year old horse when we went to see our horse and what a sprite she was.
Maybe an internet search might help if you wanted to find her?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >