Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
amandas-jacks
Dogsey Junior
Female 

19-09-2007, 10:41 PM

Agility for jack russells

Iam looking for places or show where i can enter my pedigree jack russells in if anyone knows where please leave a message thanks
hayleybella
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-09-2007, 11:58 PM
http://www.agilitynet.com/activepages/clubs.asp

try this site for agility clubs in your area.
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2007, 06:26 AM
Hi, the link that hayleybella has put up is a brilliant site, it will give you all the shows and help you find a club near you, but be warned as far as I'm aware there is a waiting list for these clubs, good luck let us know how you get on and dont forget we'd like loads of pics
amandas-jacks
Dogsey Junior
Female 

25-09-2007, 11:11 PM
great news i went on this site and i have mange to get into a class near me thanks
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2007, 10:52 AM
Is your boy having a go then ? He`ll enjoy it I`m sure :smt023
I`m assuming its for your boy anyway, what with your girl being too young for a reputable club to accept at the moment unless you mean you have gotten on to a waiting list for when she is 12 months old ?

Are your two Jacks or Pedigree Parsons ?
One is usually in Small and the other would usually be in Medium, mind you they`ll have to be officially measured before they can compete anyway but the club you have found will be able to go over all that with you

I have two JRT`s who come to training at my club, they are both doing really well, its a great channel for their mental and physical energy. The Terrier mind is usually very keen when it comes to learning a really fun activity
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2007, 10:58 AM
Originally Posted by Patch View Post
The Terrier mind is usually very keen when it comes to learning a really fun activity
:smt044 :smt044 OMG Patch, that must be the understatement of the year, there are a few Terriers at our club, and boy do they enjoy themselves, they have a whale of a time, and the noise level is greater than that of the BC
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2007, 11:12 AM
Originally Posted by CLMG View Post
:smt044 :smt044 OMG Patch, that must be the understatement of the year, there are a few Terriers at our club, and boy do they enjoy themselves, they have a whale of a time, and the noise level is greater than that of the BC
Yes, perhaps my comment was just a tad understated
They do often seem to like to make sure lots of people and other dogs get to hear their enjoyment
:smt043 :smt043 :smt043
amandas-jacks
Dogsey Junior
Female 

29-09-2007, 04:56 PM
Originally Posted by Patch View Post
Is your boy having a go then ? He`ll enjoy it I`m sure :smt023
I`m assuming its for your boy anyway, what with your girl being too young for a reputable club to accept at the moment unless you mean you have gotten on to a waiting list for when she is 12 months old ?

Are your two Jacks or Pedigree Parsons ?
One is usually in Small and the other would usually be in Medium, mind you they`ll have to be officially measured before they can compete anyway but the club you have found will be able to go over all that with you

I have two JRT`s who come to training at my club, they are both doing really well, its a great channel for their mental and physical energy. The Terrier mind is usually very keen when it comes to learning a really fun activity

kia is on the waiting list for when she is 12 months old she can have a go and my boy tyson is already started he is doing very well at the jumps.Hes very felaxible my boy.

My two are jack russells,my boy is 12 inches and my girl is 11inches at the moment
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2007, 06:36 PM
Ah, they should both measure in to Small then
I was`nt sure as I thought you had said before that you bred pedigree`s but they are`nt Pedigree`s as they are Jacks not Parsons, [ well, I should say I remember reading someone saying they are Pedigree breeder recently but it must have been someone else, my apologies ], hence me not being sure which size they were likely to be for agility - it`s very important to make sure they don`t end up jumping higher than they should for their agility size catagory, I`m a right worrier
amandas-jacks
Dogsey Junior
Female 

29-09-2007, 08:50 PM
patch-i know what your saying calm down a little bit its ok i know what iam doing lol
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >