View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Azz
Administrator
Male 

29-11-2012, 10:20 PM
Oh Jenny I'm so sorry I haven't been in the Daily thread yet or made my way up these sections.

How long has this been happening for? Can you think of any changes such as to diet or lifestyle? Could it be a nerve that is pressing on something?

Really worried about you now and annoyed at myself for not seeing this thread earlier. Hope you'll log on later and see my

BIG HUG

for you

I hope you're feeling a little better by tomorrow and the appointment at the docs go ok. If you need us don't forget we are here for you xx
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2012, 10:33 PM
Hugs Jen, I only just logged on. Hope you get it sorted, although why Im telling you to sort it I don't know I have suffered for 8 months now with loss of ''motor''

I did go to the hospital when they first started but they found nothing

With me though I can actually feel it coming on and the use of arms and legs go.......strange!!!

Still I hope they get you sorted and its just a simple thing

loads of love hun xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Azz
Administrator
Male 

29-11-2012, 10:42 PM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
With me though I can actually feel it coming on and the use of arms and legs go.......strange!!!
I hope you get yours looked into too Steph, must be really frightening for you both.

Not sure if you guys remember but Phil had something similar but with his arm - but then it got better again. Here's his thread, not sure if it's any help tho..

Lost the use of my right arm
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2012, 10:47 PM
Originally Posted by Azz View Post
I hope you get yours looked into too Steph, must be really frightening for you both.

Not sure if you guys remember but Phil had something similar but with his arm - but then it got better again. Here's his thread, not sure if it's any help tho..

Lost the use of my right arm
Thanks Azz, mines different to that, I usually am doing something and suddenly I just feel the onset of 'power' loss I can actually feel them shutting down and then get tingling both in my arms and legs, its happened a few times and usually I end up slid down on the floor till the 'power comes back, It tends to be when I active so I think I must overdo it.....but Im never still

Perhaps Im a robot and need new batteries LOL
Azz
Administrator
Male 

29-11-2012, 10:51 PM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Thanks Azz, mines different to that, I usually am doing something and suddenly I just feel the onset of 'power' loss I can actually feel them shutting down and then get tingling both in my arms and legs, its happened a few times and usually I end up slid down on the floor till the 'power comes back, It tends to be when I active so I think I must overdo it.....but Im never still

Perhaps Im a robot and need new batteries LOL
Sounds like you need a holiday
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2012, 11:28 PM
I have only just spotted this thread, and although I knew that you had suffered two falls today I didn't realise quite how frightened you are and how horrible it really was.

All I can say is a massive huge cuddle for you, and I really want you to get this sorted out.
Fernsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2012, 07:59 AM
Thinking of you this morning .
Please try to see a Doctor today . xx
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2012, 08:51 AM
Im so sorry I've only just caught up.

How horrible for you and for you too Steph.

A trip to the docs definitely.

I have everything crossed for you that it is something totally fixable or easily treated and you will be right as rain in no time xx
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2012, 09:09 AM
Sorry I missed this yesterday Jenny...I hope that you are feeling well in yourself today and that you manage to get to the doctors...fingers crossed it's nothing to worry about xx
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2012, 09:20 AM
How scary for you I would go and get it checked out a suggestion from me would be keep a food diary, and a diary of "feelings" before and after any more falls. And anything you feel afterwards regardless of timescale.
DO you fall forwards or backwards? and do you black out?

I know my brother in law occasionaly falls he has Fibromyalgia but your hubbbys description of your fall does not sound as he describes his.
But I would say any falls that have no immediate obvious cause really should be investigated - its not "normal" behaviour. I wonder if it is balance (ie ear infection or inbalance)

I do hope you get it sorted.
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >