View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
zoe1969
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2012, 10:04 PM
I have to say I think your OH is acting rather badly. My OH wouldn't tolerate anyone who wouldn't have respect for me. That's how it should be.
I'm sorry you're going through this....I hope you manage to get it sorted one way or another xxx
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2012, 10:31 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
I can't believe you are putting up with this c*ap from some woman who seems to have more of your husband's attention than you do When somebody loves you, it's YOU they want to be with, YOU they have most concerns about, and YOU that takes priority over everyone else in their life, even their job, let alone their social circle, especially a member of the opposite sex.

Blimey, it would never have got this far if he were my husband I'm afraid, it's got far too out of hand, he thinks you're ok about it, but why??!!! He laughs WITH her about you, instead of taking your side??? I think you were far too nice to her to get your point across in my view, she needs a real stiff talking to from you, if your o/h is frightened of upsetting her, it doesn't matter if you do it surely? My husband has a particular friend, who's wife hates one of his friends, but she's made it quite clear he's not allowed to bring him back to theirs when she's around, and when she's not, he can do what he likes with his friend as long as it doesn't include her. He's now frightened of said wife, but this woman is taking the mick out of you isn't she, it's just not on imo.

It doesn't matter how much you upset HER really does it, coz it's not YOU she's interested in, she doesn't have to see you or mix with you, so go ahead, tell her to leave your husband alone when he's with YOU. It shouldn't upset him either, he should just accept that you don't like her and vice versa. As for going along to any of the social events why should YOU sit at home just because she doesn't want you to go? I'd be going just to get up her nose even if I didn't want to go, and that would be to EVERY single event where partners are invited, I'd invite meself if my husband didn't lol!

Toughen up, give her hell!
exactly what she said ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ and if if doesn't man up cut 'um' off
Dalmonda
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-09-2012, 06:46 AM
Before writing the original post I was starting to believe I was being un reasonable!
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2012, 08:25 AM
Just read this whole thread....
omg, what an arsehole!

If you don't come first in his life....then don't be in it!

My OH has friends, but I am invited to everything! They all want me there (male or female!)!
Sometimes I don't want to go if it's all the lads talking about the games they play though lol (table top games)

Seriously though, the only piece of advice I can give is walk away.
I've been in a similar situation, and it's hard to see the truth whilst you are 'still in there'.
You only see the big, real picture once you are out of the situation.

You are obviously unhappy, or you wouldn't be posting all this on here!
Please do the right thing, and be happy
Jet&Copper
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2012, 10:08 AM
OMG we can write arsehole without it being censored wooohoo!!

How are you this morning Dal? xxxxx
Dalmonda
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-09-2012, 10:12 AM
Originally Posted by Jet&Copper View Post
OMG we can write arsehole without it being censored wooohoo!!

How are you this morning Dal? xxxxx
LOL

Good morning I've been out for a 2 hour walk with the dogs, a little longer than usual but I needed it. I am avoiding it for now, well I am avoiding him in general. Its the silent treatment or I explode and become irrational!
Jet&Copper
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2012, 10:15 AM
Originally Posted by Dalmonda View Post
LOL

Good morning I've been out for a 2 hour walk with the dogs, a little longer than usual but I needed it. I am avoiding it for now, well I am avoiding him in general. Its the silent treatment or I explode and become irrational!
Good. Although i still maintain you are a far nicer person that me!
Dalmonda
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-09-2012, 10:37 AM
Originally Posted by Jet&Copper View Post
Good. Although i still maintain you are a far nicer person that me!
I think I am more "door mat" than nice:P
Jet&Copper
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2012, 10:45 AM
Originally Posted by Dalmonda View Post
I think I am more "door mat" than nice:P
Oh but that's eaily changed. Phone. Toilet. Ha!!
greyhoundk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2012, 11:52 AM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
I can't believe you are putting up with this c*ap from some woman who seems to have more of your husband's attention than you do When somebody loves you, it's YOU they want to be with, YOU they have most concerns about, and YOU that takes priority over everyone else in their life, even their job, let alone their social circle, especially a member of the opposite sex.

Blimey, it would never have got this far if he were my husband I'm afraid, it's got far too out of hand, he thinks you're ok about it, but why??!!! He laughs WITH her about you, instead of taking your side??? I think you were far too nice to her to get your point across in my view, she needs a real stiff talking to from you, if your o/h is frightened of upsetting her, it doesn't matter if you do it surely? My husband has a particular friend, who's wife hates one of his friends, but she's made it quite clear he's not allowed to bring him back to theirs when she's around, and when she's not, he can do what he likes with his friend as long as it doesn't include her. He's now frightened of said wife, but this woman is taking the mick out of you isn't she, it's just not on imo.

It doesn't matter how much you upset HER really does it, coz it's not YOU she's interested in, she doesn't have to see you or mix with you, so go ahead, tell her to leave your husband alone when he's with YOU. It shouldn't upset him either, he should just accept that you don't like her and vice versa. As for going along to any of the social events why should YOU sit at home just because she doesn't want you to go? I'd be going just to get up her nose even if I didn't want to go, and that would be to EVERY single event where partners are invited, I'd invite meself if my husband didn't lol!

Toughen up, give her hell!
OMG you sound just like me, i'd go just to piss her off as well !!!

Dalmonda i know its easy for people to say walk away, it always is looking in from the outside, its very frustrating for people to see you in this situation ! i've been shouting at the computer lol !

Seriously whats he going to be like once the baby is born ? are you going to put up with his crap then ? maybe he will grow some and realise what he has when the baby comes along, i hope he does but if not you need to do whats best for you and the baby - i'm sure you are more than capable of being on your own bringing up your baby x
Page 6 of 14 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »